Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: [GT-I9300] Not Service

  1. #11
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29

    [GT-I9300] I can not log in

    SamMobile 2.0 Archive => I can not post on a topic that opened

    you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,810
    are you trying to get here?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  3. #13
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29
    I can not see, says I have no permission

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,810
    Quote Originally Posted by rickygm [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I can not see, says I have no permission
    Not sure why that is, but my answer to your question is here:
    You now need to restore your EFS (as the 4.3 firmware changes the file format)
    With the old EFS foder, install the original firmware for your phone.
    See here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    With a lot of luck this will also restore your IMEI.

  5. #15
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Not sure why that is, but my answer to your question is here:
    You now need to restore your EFS (as the 4.3 firmware changes the file format)
    With the old EFS foder, install the original firmware for your phone.
    See here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    With a lot of luck this will also restore your IMEI.
    I install the firmware with odin and I is rebooting : samsung - movistar , samsung - movistar
    Last edited by rickygm; 17-02-2014 at 19:23.

  6. #16
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29
    I put the rom of Guatemala and will not start, freezes restarting

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,810
    Quote Originally Posted by rickygm [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I put the rom of Guatemala and will not start, freezes restarting
    The Guatemala firmware is your original one.
    Is your phone freezing or looping?

    Go into Recovery Mode and Clear Cache then Clear Data /Factory reset.

    This will remove conflicts in your firmware that are stopping the phone booting.

  8. #18
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29
    ready boot right, now I proceed to root and replace the efs folder?

    is the correct procedure?

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,810
    Quote Originally Posted by rickygm [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ready boot right, now I proceed to root and replace the efs folder?

    is the correct procedure?
    If you have installed the Guatemala firmware without problem, and your phone has booted, then no need to root and restore efs, as it must have the correct version.

    Odin would have failed if the wrong efs folder.

    Do you now have network connection?

  10. #20
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29
    ok , I test connection with the sim card y says is not registered on network

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •