Thread: Gt-i9205 can't on

Question Gt-i9205 can't on

i have a problem with my phone..the problem is when i update my phone via wifi..when finish all update..my phone auto restart..and can't on..why its happen? how i can fix it? help me please..

Quote Originally Posted by JengkaPhoneCentre [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i have a problem with my phone..the problem is when i update my phone via wifi..when finish all update..my phone auto restart..and can't on..why its happen? how i can fix it? help me please..
    Your phone has confilcts withb the previous firmware.
    To clear these you are going to have to factory reset, and lose user data -including contacts that are saved on the phone.

To go into Recovery Mode:
    Press and hold Volume up + Home button + Power button (all 3 together) until in Samsung screen.
    Release buttons, and you should be in the blue writing of Recovery Mode.

Use volume to select Clear cache and power button to action.

Now do same for Clear data/Factory Reset
    Your phone will restart as you first purchased it, but wity the updated firmware installed.

when i select Clear cache, my phone restart again..but if i want clear data, i'm in mode to select the clear data option..but in clear cache only it restart again and can't go in mode..

Quote Originally Posted by JengkaPhoneCentre [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    when i select Clear cache, my phone restart again..but if i want clear data, i'm in mode to select the clear data option..but in clear cache only it restart again and can't go in mode..
    Clear data/Factory Reset is the important one.
    Can you carry that out?