Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today update p3100 4.2.2 with France update in india its working

Angry Today update p3100 4.2.2 with France update in india its working

Update 4.2.2 p3100 in india using odine and using France update its working but totally disappointed becase big big icons not looking good sound also deem in comparison to 4.1.1 . No more changes and some good stuff not working like zooming during watching movies graphics also bad.

small icon

Quote Originally Posted by desaimayur04 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Update 4.2.2 p3100 in india using odine and using France update its working but totally disappointed becase big big icons not looking good sound also deem in comparison to 4.1.1 . No more changes and some good stuff not working like zooming during watching movies graphics also bad.
    You can make tham smaller in the settings.

Am in Tanzania, I have downloaded the "unkown country" version of 4.1.2, will it work? will it be a problem?

Plz tell me the process how to flash my tab2 p3100 india. I have downloaded 4.2.2 france firmware from sammobile firmwares. I dont know how to flash it. Plz help me

Quote Originally Posted by kaliprasad2002 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Plz tell me the process how to flash my tab2 p3100 india. I have downloaded 4.2.2 france firmware from sammobile firmwares. I dont know how to flash it. Plz help me
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Dear sir i have fallowed the process in your link

in that link they have given to add below mentioned files to odin

1. Click on PDA and select file with HOME or CODE in its name.
    2.Now click on Phone and select file with MODEM in its name. Ignore if there is no such file.
    3. Next click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name. Ignore if there is no such file.
    4.At last click on PIT and select file with .pit. Ignore if there is no such file.

But in sammobile firmware i have found only one rar zip file ' P3100XXDMG6_P3100OXADMG6_XEF_3'. i have extracted the zip file. it shows " P3100XXDMG6_P3100OXADMG6_P3100XXDMG6_HOME.tar.md5" . so plz tell me what should i do it with Odin3 flashing software.
    plz tell me

You haven't spotted the 'ignore if there is no such file'.
    As a result you only have one file and this goes in the PDA box.
    Change nothing else in Odin.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You haven't spotted the 'ignore if there is no such file'.
    As a result you only have one file and this goes in the PDA box.
    Change nothing else in Odin.

i have fallowed the process. But process is failed. my Tab 2 bricked. it is showing "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue.please select recovery mode in kies & try again"

can u plz tell me what can i do now

When using Odin, Kies has to be closed as it conflicts with the Odin operation.

You can go to Kies >Tools and select the 'Firmware upgrade and initialization' option to restore your firmware.

Angry icons

Quote Originally Posted by bc72 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You can make tham smaller in the settings.
    Plz tell me how can i make icons smaller. i hate them.

Where in the settings?
    Last edited by cicku92; 07-09-2013 at 09:06.