Thread: samsung galaxy ace 5830i frozen on bootup screen

samsung galaxy ace 5830i frozen on bootup screen

there was a ginger man software on my phone [not sure how it got there] so i decided to upgrade my phone to it and now it is stuck on the screen.i tried pressing power plus home but nothing is coming to the screen. i tries volume up plus power and home and it brings a warning then i choose download mode and it just stays like that..what should i do?

Press volume up, home and power and choose recovery mode then choose wipe data/ factory reset but you will lose all data on your phone like picrures and music unless they're on your sd card

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by xiumin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    there was a ginger man software on my phone [not sure how it got there] so i decided to upgrade my phone to it and now it is stuck on the screen.i tried pressing power plus home but nothing is coming to the screen. i tries volume up plus power and home and it brings a warning then i choose download mode and it just stays like that..what should i do?
    first turn off your phone then you need to press and hold volume up + power button + home key till you see the boot screen .
    then clear cache and data
    you will loose your data