Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Samsung galaxy s3 network problem

Quote Originally Posted by sayeed244 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I tried with custom rom but it didn't solve that bloody "not register on network" problem IMEI SV is still 01 not 04.
    If i need to unlock my phone then what kind of unlock it will be and how I unlock my phone?
    This is beginning to look more like a hardware failure.
    I would expect if this is correct, that your bluetooth will not work either as they are on the same module.

Can you check Bluetooth?

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is beginning to look more like a hardware failure.
    I would expect if this is correct, that your bluetooth will not work either as they are on the same module.

Can you check Bluetooth?
    yes its ok.

Quote Originally Posted by sayeed244 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    yes its ok.
    The problems as I see it are:
    1. Your phone is network locked and should have been unlocked before attempting to install another firmware.
    2. You installed a 4.3 firmware and then an EFS2 baseband that has now prevented you from going back to an earlier android version (so JED firmware cannot be installed).
    3.The custom firmware did not work (which I am surprised at) so has not got round the network lock.
    I would try flashing this again just to make sure as sometimes the files are not installed at first.

If that doesn't work. I think you are stuck and need to find a mobile repair shop.
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The problems as I see it are:
    1. Your phone is network locked and should have been unlocked before attempting to install another firmware.
    2. You installed a 4.3 firmware and then an EFS2 baseband that has now prevented you from going back to an earlier android version (so JED firmware cannot be installed).
    3.The custom firmware did not work (which I am surprised at) so has not got round the network lock.
    I would try flashing this again just to make sure as sometimes the files are not installed at first.

If that doesn't work. I think you are stuck and need to find a mobile repair shop.
    Sorry
    Thank you yakapa40 & greenman. but i failed. may be greenman is right now I have to find a mobile repair shop.