Thread: Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 run extremely slow after update latest JB 4.2.2 (December)

Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 run extremely slow after update latest JB 4.2.2 (December)

My Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 run extremely slow after update latest firmware (I9082XXUBMK7) I've tried factory reset and wipe cache partition but no effect, My galaxy grand still laggy. what should I do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udinmx [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 run extremely slow after update latest firmware (I9082XXUBMK7) I've tried factory reset and wipe cache partition but no effect, My galaxy grand still laggy. what should I do?

Thanks
    It could be a firmware issue, but we won't know that until we get similar reports.

So in the meantime, ensure you had a clean install.
    Best way of doing this is to connect to Kies and use the Tools > Upgrade Firmaware and initialization option.

But backup your data first.

My wife's phone has the same problem when updated via OTA to this firmware. I also tried clearing the cache and resetting the phone but the problem returned. I'm thinking of flashing a firmware from another country via Odin. Will this solve the problem?

Samsung galaxy grand was the worst phone in its price range.......grand 2 will be no better...
    Last edited by greenman; 07-02-2014 at 11:49.

My grand duos had lag after updated lasted version.. why??

Quote Originally Posted by yusdiandr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My grand duos had lag after updated lasted version.. why??
    I've downgrade my Grand firmware to I9082XXUBMJ4 again and now it works fine