Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S8530 Custom ROM

No back up is no more available with bada 2.0 you have to use Kies for that.

Hi all
    Here is a better way to get your language for native app too
    1.Download cool jazz font from Samsung Apps
    2.Rename the font you want to use to "Cool jazz.ttf"
    3.Copy your file with Stune to
    /Osp/Applications/ap24y6878b/Res/Font
    4.Now go to settings>>>Display>>>Font and choose cool jazz font

Results : Font will appear in native app too and not only 3rd-party apps
    Any App that use the webkit won't get translation into webkit pages
    Examples : Dolfin and detailed page of an SMS that has a white background (Not that SMSs app itself got translated)

Best Regards
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

could u plz upload an arabic font file??? cause i serched alot and didnt get that file { brown fox jumed .....}
    and explain again plz mylove09
    why should i download the file ... if i already have the name that i will replace it with the arabic one ???
    and tell em why u need help at c++
    i can help alitte .. hopfully y3ne

You can use "All in 1.ttf" font file....it has Arabic support...Just rename it
    Your windows copy got English as the first language so you will always see brown fox jumped ...
    I wanted to write a 3rd-party app for messaging and contacts lol
    Here is MsgHtmlViewer pages for you to study : [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Force it use a certain font...This is HTML not C++ so i consider it will be easier
    I don't have enough time to code and test in the mean time (mid-term exams )

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by gauguin44 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    french user,i installed this custom rom yesterday. Works great from now on. I'll post again in one week.
    Very good work. Thanks.
    That never happened with any bada 2 roms before : zero bug after one week of using this wonderful custom rom!
    Strictly respect the statements for installation (don't forget to download stune 1.6) and, just like me, you'll enjoy bada 2, very stable and simple to use.

A thousand thanks to mylove90 (freedom in Egypt will win if you see what i mean).

I'm gonna keep this rom till official bada is released.

Congratulations.

it worked mannnnn
    i love u so muchhhhhhhhhhh
    thank u mylove90

any idea how to fix gps

Quote Originally Posted by mylove90 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi All
    I am so glad to present to all of you my custom ROM

So Let's strat

V1.0.0
    Based on XPKJ1
    Changelog:-
    1.Added Polaris office
    2.Remove 10 receptionists limit in SMS messaging
    3.Added voice call recording
    4.Ripped off some useless files like Java games,Ringtones & Wallpapers

Didn't Add Social Hub Premium because phone lags when it is activated in this FW

Important After Flashing:-
    1.Connect the phone to Stune 1.0.6
    2.Copy "office.dat" file from Extras folder to \Osp\Applications\06cm35xl2f\Data
    3.Copy "All in 1.ttf" file from Extras folder to \AppEx\User\Font\Download (optional) (if you use apps with special language characters like Arabic,Urdu..etc)
    4.Copy "Paperman.smt" file from Extras folder to \AppEx\User\Theme\Download (optional) (if you want Paperman theme)
    5.Disconnect the phone from PC
    6.Open Settings>>>Display>>>Font type &/or Theme to set your font &/or Theme
    7.Open phone Keypad and enter the code *#33284*# choose Low and press Save and wait for phone reset

Download Links:-
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Pass : sammobile.com

P.S : All in 1.ttf font is the font of 2.0.2 SDK so it supports almost all the languages
    I am open for any questions so please don't hesitate to ask
    Also please report any bug you find...I really appreciate feedback on my work

THIS FW HAS NO RELATION TO Samfirmware AND IT IS ONLY SUPPORTED BY ME
    FLASH IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

Best Regards
    Good work my dear friend ,,and i hope u pass ur mid-term exams successfully ,,Allah bless u

Quote Originally Posted by mylove90 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    All in 1.ttf font works only with 3rd prty apps not the whole system
    try to use apps that support arabic like Ucweb and native facebook app

best regards
    Dear friend ,, i followed all ur instruction using Stune 1.0.6 ,and all have done well..but ,,when i see my messages with arabic language nothing appears ..it is still as squares and nothing new ,,plz tell me what to do ..thanks Mohamed anyway ..

You can use "All in 1.ttf" font file....it has Arabic support...Just rename it
    Your windows copy got English as the first language so you will always see brown fox jumped ...
    I wanted to write a 3rd-party app for messaging and contacts lol
    Here is MsgHtmlViewer pages for you to study : [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Force it use a certain font...This is HTML not C++ so i consider it will be easier
    I don't have enough time to code and test in the mean time (mid-term exams )

Best Regards
    please friend,,tell me how to rename the font file coz i don't know how ,,waiting for ur replaying >>