Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Android 4.4.2 KitKat OTA update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Netherlands N9005XXUENA6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Android 4.4.2 KitKat OTA update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Netherlands N9005XXUENA6

Just updated my Note 3 to Android KitKat 4.4.2
    Build: KOT49H.N9005XXUENA6

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by kimodroid; 25-01-2014 at 13:45.

Quote Originally Posted by kimodroid [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Very good.
    Let us know how well it performs.
    Now be aware that you cannot downgrade to an earlier firmware version as your bootloader has been modified.
    At the moment this is not reversible.

KitKat 4.4.2 rules for the Note 3!!!
    Apps launch a lot faster!
    Overall battery life has improved again! I was already happy with the battery life of the Note 3, which is a lot more then my previous Note 2 and the first Note.
    As a Galaxy Note enthousiast, being there from the beginning of the best line of devices that Samsung has to offer, which comes with nifty S-Pen for fat-fingered people, (which i'm not by the way! ) I think what I like most about it, is not having to pinch everything you want to read. I'm not 18 anymore.... It was either nerdy glasses or a bigger screen. I chose the latter!

LOL.
    I'm looking for a 50" version then.

I'm waiting for 4.4.2 to get to Costa Rica. I have great battery life now. Normal usage I get 12 hours and still have 50%battery life. For me apps open rapidly. I have 4.3 still. NOTE 3 is the best on the market. Thanks Samsung.

Quote Originally Posted by kimodroid [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

where did you get stock firmware for your Note 3? I'm in the UK, waiting bloody KitKat for a few months! f**king Samsung very slow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mnemtsev [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    where did you get stock firmware for your Note 3? I'm in the UK, waiting bloody KitKat for a few months! f**king Samsung very slow!!!
    UK BTU n9005 firmware here: (but no KitKat)

I need KitKat 4.4.2! Google has released that in November 2013! Why Samsung is very slow? Even HTC got KitKat to their mobiles.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemtsev [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I need KitKat 4.4.2! Google has released that in November 2013! Why Samsung is very slow? Even HTC got KitKat to their mobiles.
    You can install ll KitKat on a network unlocked Note, but new security measures make this more tricky.
    Be patient, KitKat is being rolled out country by country. So one country will be first and one last - the rest are in between.

BTW If you have a network locked Note, then it is your network you are waiting for to release the firmware.

so how I can unlock it and install KitKat 4.4.2? I lost my patience already!