Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: S8530XPKJ1 Online! (RELEASED)

Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    No patience at all ..
    Instead of being happy that Sam wants to share the best for all users around this forum, you keep asking stupid questions, over and over again.
    He clearly said : DO NOT ASK WHEN WE RELEASE !!
    So, do as he told you.
    Instead of keeping this thread clean, so you all can see when Sam will share the new FW, you guys keep posting and posting and posting.
    JUST WAIT !!
    Earth wasn't created in one hour.
    You all aspect to receive everything on demand.
    Then maybe: HE!! shouldn't have opened this thread in the first place and curious users would not ask. If you want to keep a the thread clean don't throw out crap. Who expects everything on demand??? I read posts from agitated Bada users, what do you expect them to do, roll over and wait for you or :HE!! to step off your cloud and hand out the information. Get over yourself dude. Close the thread and open one when you're ready to post something other than crying when users ask simple questions.

Well said kenorsom. If you really wanted to keep the thread clean, you shouldn't have opened this thread at all. And you know how eager and frustrated bada users are and despite that you add fuel to the fire by giving some dumb surprises such as "xpk..". No one is interested in guessing the version or breaking their heads on your release dates. If you really want to help out others, then post the details and open the thread when your ready to give it out to the public rather than whining to even utter a word.
    Last edited by zoozo; 12-11-2011 at 08:46.

A simple advice to the moderators:

When you feel a post or question or whatever does not make sense, just do not reply, ignore it or simplly say: We do not know. Whatever works for you.

Reacting on everything that was not inteded to be neither provocation, neither "spam" as you like to often call a post, and reacting using harsh words like "stupid", "warning" is creating tension on the forum. People have right to NOT know certain things. Some of them are here for help not only by moderators but also by other fellow members. It is a kind of strange that almost every other reply is a reply by a moderator. Let the thread develop. There will be more knowledgeable members coming on the forum that can help even better than you can, if you just relax and loosen up.

Now, do not comment back on this (just my advice), because even this thread will go too far off the topic, and it will be closeed. Just think about it!
    Last edited by sa71; 12-11-2011 at 10:11.

Okay now i think many users would be happy seeing the changelogs But the best part yet to come enjoyyyyyyy wavers

As now the change log is put.....I'm just waiting for the FW release so that I can finally use it
    Cheers to sammobile team on behalf of all Indians

Quote Originally Posted by tapan15in View Post
    Okay now i think many users would be happy seeing the changelogs But the best part yet to come enjoyyyyyyy wavers
    Hahahaha U ppl know xctly how to tingle Waver

Just saw the changelogs on the first post !
    Last edited by manish; 12-11-2011 at 10:56.

where r the changelogs ?
    On first post.

Ready link ?

Administrator
    Premium users will get a multiupload link. You can get this link at the same moment as others.
    You can find this link here. http://www.sammobile.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
    Please read the rules of PREMIUM links!