Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: S8530XPKJ1 Online! (RELEASED)

batery life on my wave II with bada 2.0 is about 40% less then it was with bada 1.2. can u give me some advices about how to make batery keep longer? I removed widgets, and automatic syncs, but stil batery is very bad. Brightness is on 4...

Administrator
    The battery drains with bada 2.0 more than with 1.2. Thats also on my phone so. nothing to do..

My phone's battery life has improved a lot after i installed latest Bada 2.0..

Quote Originally Posted by pcoruganti View Post
    My phone's battery life has improved a lot after i installed latest Bada 2.0..
    How did you flash your phone? Did you change CSC? I canīt understand.. I flashed my phone 3 times (first two with boot change and fulldownload and the last one with only fulldownload ticked) and the battery life is poor. If i turn wifi on the battery simply disappears. The strangest is the most people donīt have this problem...

I LOVE THIS FIRMWARE

not even a single crash since i installed it, amazing paperman theme, i say - this is 98% complete firmware
    hardly any bugs for me,

i'm from india installed xpj1 !!
    super sexy !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fRaZOR View Post
    adi it is the same method! the firmware are actually only for europe but if you set your settings manually you can use it, and it is not in some asian language.
    I think on youtube there are some videos how to flash bada 2.0. But its anyway the same method..

Which Settings...after flashin d phone will not have any serious problems na ??
    '

Thnkss

Administrator
    i think not. and when you have problems just flash back!
    Your configurations settings you must manually change! So example for vodafone
    google: vodafone configuration!
    And then send sms to your mobile..

I notice something bad with this FW.... i have a game called (sparkle) ,,and it was working on the previous bada 2.0 betas FWs as well and fastly ,,but with the lateast firmware it works slow
    not like before ..i think we need more stable FW and more fast specially for games ...
    also before i forget >> on the latest bada 2.0 fw>> when i go chat on facebook app ,,then i want to back to my online friends list .i get the facebook app is turning off ,then,i find it restoed in active applications ,,so.. fasebook app needs to some fixing too ,, my regards.
    Last edited by redabonna; 19-11-2011 at 18:02.

Quote Originally Posted by ereira25 View Post
    How did you flash your phone? Did you change CSC? I canīt understand.. I flashed my phone 3 times (first two with boot change and fulldownload and the last one with only fulldownload ticked) and the battery life is poor. If i turn wifi on the battery simply disappears. The strangest is the most people donīt have this problem...
    I selected fulldownload to flash my phone.. May be the problem is with your battery as well.. This version of Bada has heavy contrast.. but still This version improves battery life.. as per samsung, it already did..

I am facing problem with this FW, when i activate voice output for caller info thn it get friezed i only hv to remove batter nothing works except this

plz can anyone help me plz