Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: S8500XPKJ1 Online! (RELEASED)

Well it's a good news
    Wish we will have some new feature like direct wifi on this beta. And maybe googlemaps.com will reconize our wave? wait and see

waiting...................................

Quote Originally Posted by ankuu99 View Post
    dont u think that it will put unneccessary pressure on developers? i agree it will be pretty exciting but still!
    why they any way know when they going to release they allways set a dateline for the testers the reason we get a firmware from last month because they are
    testing it in a month
    i mean they sure know when they finish so why not to let us know yes we should get lower with our excitmen unless they will not releease anythings they are
    doing for us favers unless samsung wants us to get does firmware for us to test then they will know what to fix but it is just an conspiracy of my
    but it's just a joke they are good people and risking themself by releasing thes firmwares

Okay now i think many users would be happy seeing the changelogs.... But the best part yet to come enjoyyyyyyy wavers

waiting for the beta....

what about skype on wave

Premium Member
    Hey Men
    you will be glued to your PC
    he will have to get up to eat and go to the toilet

Well, is it worth waiting for it now ? It's almost 30 minutes after Sam declared it's released. I'm refreshing all bada forums But it's starting to be boring. Maybe I should come back in few hours ? :P

what happen to Music recognition

Every Beta is a step forward for a final release, good news. But, there was many rumours about dates for the Bada 2.0, many speculations about november and this new beta, do you think that can supouse a new delay?.