Thread: samsung galaxy note 3 N900W8

samsung galaxy note 3 N900W8

I purchased the Samsung galaxy note 3, model N900W8, which was advertised as U.S. 4-G/LTE. When I placed my at&t sim card within this device, all I got was H+ and not 4-G or LTE. my sim card configures itself which I went on-line to google and put in an at&t 4g apn address and still get the H+. Was this 4g/lte model meant for someplace other than the united states. I live in Baltimore Maryland.

i have a note 3 from claro running with tha sam firm , N900W8, got region lock away from the playstore for 2 something, it works really good no problem whats so ever but i have a
    4g-LTE NOTE 3 it show for a complete day but the next dat i remove the battery to try out a zero lemon 10,000mah, and i power back on and walah..... i got 4g, wich runs with H+,3g, that kind of suck, i try putting the apns but no luck still stuck so am trying out difrent methods including custom roms did you find a way

Quote Originally Posted by quatroge [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i have a note 3 from claro running with tha sam firm , N900W8, got region lock away from the playstore for 2 something, it works really good no problem whats so ever but i have a
    4g-LTE NOTE 3 it show for a complete day but the next dat i remove the battery to try out a zero lemon 10,000mah, and i power back on and walah..... i got 4g, wich runs with H+,3g, that kind of suck, i try putting the apns but no luck still stuck so am trying out difrent methods including custom roms did you find a way

I was given a different APN address but that did not work either. However, I was told that the N900W8's LTE freq are
    LTE 700 / 1900 / 2100 whereas at&t's 4g/lte freq are LTE 700 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600. so as you see the N900W8 is missing something here

Try to use different firmware in that region(Canada) i.e Rogers/Bell firmware
    Wind firmware have no LTE option.