Thread: info firmware update GT I 9152 PCODE THR

info firmware update GT I 9152 PCODE THR

Hello I do not know if they are right in the session but would like to know if there are any firmware updates for this PCODE THR. Because they are the months that follow the site on various firmware updates vs known that For my device are not released. How so? Du reading various forums that these updates are used to increase the stability of the device would not that this was not PCODE More updated to the failure to require the sale of the country. In advance thank you

Quote Originally Posted by linogiove [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello I do not know if they are right in the session but would like to know if there are any firmware updates for this PCODE THR. Because they are the months that follow the site on various firmware updates vs known that For my device are not released. How so? Du reading various forums that these updates are used to increase the stability of the device would not that this was not PCODE More updated to the failure to require the sale of the country. In advance thank you
    You may be better connecting to Kies to see if there is an update.
    On sammobile there is no update:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I've tried connecting the phone with kies but the result has proved the same. It is possible to make a direct request to the developers? Thanks in advance