Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Note 2 4.3 update in saudi arabia

As per [ Login above or register to see download links. ] the release date is 05th March. But when i contacted Samsung cc they replied that the date is still not decided.
    Worried

i checked [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. It says the udpate date for ksa is 05th march. But when i contacted samsung they are saying that the date is not yet decided.

Quote Originally Posted by badrudeen1984 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i checked [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. It says the udpate date for ksa is 05th march. But when i contacted samsung they are saying that the date is not yet decided.
    I must agree with you. The information is very misleading.

Does anybody successfully update their KSA note 2 with 4.3 rom from another country?
    My note 2 was with DLK7 version for 4.1.2 rom and it seems that it doesn’t work with any rom from another countries.
    I had tried Indian and UAE rom and there is no network or it says not registered on the network with those 2 rom’s.
    Even the EMEI of the phone has changed after flashing the rom from India or UAE.
    Any suggestion about successful upgrade to 4.3 with any rom (the previous 4.1.2 DLK7 version) would be very welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by badrudeen1984 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    As per [ Login above or register to see download links. ] the release date is 05th March. But when i contacted Samsung cc they replied that the date is still not decided.
    Worried

This is not the expected update date from Samsung......since 2 days ago there is a problem in Sammobile live feed page....it shows the last update of Galaxy Note 2 instead of the 4.3....and 5 March is not 2014..it's 2013 ...this is the last update Saudi Arabia get from Samsung and it was 4.1.2 DMC3

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eng_samy; 17-01-2014 at 00:32.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalci [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Does anybody successfully update their KSA note 2 with 4.3 rom from another country?
    My note 2 was with DLK7 version for 4.1.2 rom and it seems that it doesn’t work with any rom from another countries.
    I had tried Indian and UAE rom and there is no network or it says not registered on the network with those 2 rom’s.
    Even the EMEI of the phone has changed after flashing the rom from India or UAE.
    Any suggestion about successful upgrade to 4.3 with any rom (the previous 4.1.2 DLK7 version) would be very welcomed.
    Actually i was thinking to use UAE XSG version....which one did you try to flash on your mobile?
    Is your mobile KSA or KSA (JED) version???
    Mine is KSA (JED) on 4.1.2 DLK7

So, until now any update?

DLK7 baseband not working in 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by eng_samy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Actually i was thinking to use UAE XSG version....which one did you try to flash on your mobile?
    Is your mobile KSA or KSA (JED) version???
    Mine is KSA (JED) on 4.1.2 DLK7

I had tried all available 4.3 stock and custom roms. It seems that nothing is working with DLK7 version of the modem.
    This DLK7 modem drivers are for 4.1.2 and they don't work in 4.3.
    MJ9 and other modem drivers from 4.3 do not work with DLK7 baseband version.
    After many hours I can't make network to work in 4.3. Samsung need to make new DLK7 drivers for 4.3, I guess.

I don't know what is wrong with you....most of countries updated to 4.3 were on DLK7...is your mobile locked? Is KSA or JED version? Are you sure yiu did try UAE 4.3 or Tunsia?

How can i find that it is KSA or KSA (JED). Mine is also 4.1.2 DLK7.