Thread: sgh-t999v a Android 4.3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

sgh-t999v a Android 4.3

Hi Guys, I just upgraded my sgh-t999v to Android 4.3, I happen to Chilean and my official language is Spanish, as this language installed on my phone since the rom downs are Canadian, please help

Guys what I mean is that my android has added Spanish language in the system, how can I add the Spanish language to adroid 4.3?

estimated and found the solution to all problems of language android 4.3 for my phone sgh-t999v, thank you very much for your time

I bought my S3 from Wind Mobile in Canada, model T999v running 4.3, I am in Central America and need Spanish, how did you get it?

Please help, months with no solution, only options English, French & Korean

Suppored T999 variants

-T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999-
    -T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III LTE SGH-T999L-
    -Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999V-
    -Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999N-

Got my own answer today after 3 months of searching.

I thought just to do a search for a standard T999 (which is T-mobile) an as it turns out, this rom works for all.

With post the link below.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

And T-mobile will have a Spanish language option, why the Canadian phones only offer French, English and Korean I'll never know, Canada is very multicultural.

I spent all day trying to install the T-Mobile T9999 Rom and trying to first downgrade from 4.3 back to 4.1.2 .... still running 4.3 T999v with no Spanish option :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Night [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I spent all day trying to install the T-Mobile T9999 Rom and trying to first downgrade from 4.3 back to 4.1.2 .... still running 4.3 T999v with no Spanish option :/
    Unless you backed up your efs folder on 4.1.2 then you cannot downgrade from 4.3 without losing mobile network connection.

This is because in 4.3 the efs folder format was changed to efs2 - the wrong format to receive your 4.1.2 efs data.
    As a result your IMEI will be changed, and your mobile network will not accept your connection.

Hi, thanks for your input, makes sence, i was not able to load the T-Mobile t999 rom, would not flash with Odon 3.07 or 3.09 for me.

I just rooted my phone and installed 'The Language Enabler' from Google Play, it's not 100% Spanish (many languages available), but it registers as Spanish.

Now I can try to sell this phone in a Spanish speaking country, and buy a S5 when i get back home..... date of release is going to announced Monday (2 days)