Thread: S4 battery life problem

S4 battery life problem

hey guys,
    i have the GT-I9500 device. before 2 weeks i replaced my battery to a new one because my old battery was damaged (BD series) and was causing self restarting every 5 seconds.
    Now i have other problem, when i play games 10-15 minutes my phone 50% of battery life goes down to 0% and shut down without alerting.

Super Moderator
    same topic
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by mobilecracker [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    same topic
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I ordered the new battery before a week. So even my new battery has a problem? im so dissapointed from Samsung.

Quote Originally Posted by gabi017 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey guys,
    i have the GT-I9500 device. before 2 weeks i replaced my battery to a new one because my old battery was damaged (BD series) and was causing self restarting every 5 seconds.
    Now i have other problem, when i play games 10-15 minutes my phone 50% of battery life goes down to 0% and shut down without alerting.
    Gabi
    Android 4.2.2 or updated to 4.3 ???
    OK with 4.2.2 on my side
    Had some bat drain after updated, but all is fine now with Rom & kernel customs
    PS : NISH Rom v2.0 & Perseus Alpha 14 kernel

AL