Thread: Issues since 4.3 update, can you help?

Premium Member

Exclamation Issues since 4.3 update, can you help?

Hi all,

I got the 4.3 update 3 days ago, and since my Galaxy S4 LTE restarts without any prompt and Knox stops some of my paid applications.

I am very disappointed about this kind of attitude from Samsung; they should NOT suppose which are the needs of customers including applications such as Knox! They should let the customers choose which application to have or not to have freely.

Since the update, the phone has restarted 8 times!

The last time it restarted has been 15 minutes ago:
    The phone is in stand-by mode, screen off
    I push on the big button and nothing happens
    After about 4 seconds the phone restarts

What Samsung has put into this update? I have the same situation I have on a Galaxy S 2 after having updated to 4.1.2!

After this update, I now have:

KLMS Agent
    KNOX
    Knox Notification Manager

Knox continuously gives me messages about applications attempting to use the system and then the application is blocked. The worsen thing is that the applications Knox stops are ones I paid for!

Is there a way to get rid of Knox without rooting the phone?

I really hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Massimo Roccia

Hello,

The knox message popping up all the time is actually a knox bug which will disappaer after you update your security policies on your device(Enable wifi then goto settings => security => automatically update security (or something like that) and see if that's enabled) reboot the phone you should get a message saying the security policiy is updated.

If your phone randomly reboots a factory reset can help but first create a backup of all your data (including the internal sdcard if you have one) as this procedure will remove all data.

You can't get rid of knox without rooting if that whas possible knox would be useless.
    Last edited by androidloverbe; 16-11-2013 at 22:15.

Premium Member
    Hi androidloverbe,

Thanks very much for your answer.

I'll try all that, and if issues go on I'll let you know.

Have a nice sunday!