Thread: not registered on network! !

Exclamation not registered on network! !

Hi I am from syria
    I flashed my note 2 with the leaked 4.3 android and I want to reflashed it
    With the old 4.1.2 version but whenever I do that I can't connect with local networks it says "not registered on network" and the imie has been
    changed

You need to re flash it back to Samsung original firmware for your phone not the leaked version you have now
    This has changed your IMEI number where it will not register on the network as you have found out
    Returning it to its official firmware will sort this for you and return the IMEI number back to its original where it will then register on your network

Quote Originally Posted by jetskibill View Post
    You need to re flash it back to Samsungoriginal firmware for your phone not the leaked version you have now
    This has changed your IMEI number where it will not register on the network as you have found out
    Returning it to its official firmware will sort this for you and return the IMEI number back to its original where it will then register on your network
    I did that still the IMEI is fake
    Last edited by cobrahem; 12-11-2013 at 17:06.

Quote Originally Posted by jetskibill View Post
    You need to re flash it back to Samsung original firmware for your phone not the leaked version you have now
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrahem View Post
    I did that still the IMEI is fake
    Then you are not doing it right as advised above, that's the correct procedure, I had EXACTLY the same problem as you in fact I didn't have anyone to advice me I searched YouTube,googled and all...eventually I came here to sammobile and went to www.sammobile.com/firmware/1 and from there I input details of my phone and selected the firmware for my country, to cut a long story short you need to get a firmware version that has a modem for you...if you do download and the problem persist the answer is clear; you either did it wrongly or downloaded the wrong firmware version, in my instance my firmware version didn't seem to work so I downloaded for United Arab Emirates don't lose hope, you can contact me on [email protected].

Dear friends, am having same issue with my note 2. Unrooted with UAE stock firmware because i didnt backup my rom. Still cannot register to network. Whats the way forward. Meanwhile am downloading a new firmware from sammobile to try.