Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or 4.4 for the GT-N8013

Exclamation Petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or 4.4 for the GT-N8013

Hi fellow owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1,

I am starting a petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or better. I hope everyone will join this cause and let our combined voices reach to the highest level of the Samsung company. The more individuals that join this petition, the louder our voice will be. Please join and let other users and owners know about our fight. Please encourage others to start this same petition on other forums they are members of. We need to attract the attention of Samsung and hope we can get at least 500,000 tablet users around the world to join our cause. They do not have to owner this device to join our fight, but should be a tablet owner or user. Samsung's goal is to take over the tablet market in 2014, the way they did the android phone market in 2013. We need to let them know they can not forget about us (owners and users) of their devices once they have our money. Please join and pass the word throughout the globe. Reply to the post to join and let your voice be heard. We need to let the manufacturers know that we will not stand for being neglected. This petition must go viral and ask all to join our cause as we would join yours. May our united voice be heard.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by GKM2013; 09-11-2013 at 10:15. Reason: update

Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 Owner

My name is Dan Severn and I swear this will be the last time I buy any product from Samsung if a current Update is not provided.

Quote Originally Posted by GKM2013 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I am starting a petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or better. I hope everyone will join this cause and let our combined voices reach to the highest level of the Samsung company. The more individuals that join this petition, the louder our voice will be. Please join and let other users and owners know about our fight. Please encourage others to start this same petition on other forums they are members of. We need to attract the attention of Samsung and hope we can get at least 500,000 tablet users around the world to join our cause. They do not have to owner this device to join our fight, but should be a tablet owner or user. Samsung's goal is to take over the tablet market in 2014, the way they did the android phone market in 2013. We need to let them know they can not forget about us (owners and users) of their devices once they have our money. Please join and pass the word throughout the globe. Reply to the post to join and let your voice be heard. We need to let the manufacturers know that we will not stand for being neglected. This petition must go viral and ask all to join our cause as we would join yours. May our united voice be heard.

Thank you in advance!

I agree with Dan. I've got a 1 year old GT-N8013. If this tablet doesn't get updated to Android 4.4, I will never purchase a Samsung product ever again. I'm doing my research now to see how and when other tablets are updating. In the future, I will take this into consideration before making any purchases.

Angry Galaxy Note n8013 owner

Wanting Update Getting bored

Quote Originally Posted by GKM2013 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thank you in advance!

Angry 100% with you!!!!!

100% with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you in advance!

agreed. ive already stopped buying samsung because of it. i bought an LG phone, and an OCZ SSD. the only thing that will get me to purchase samsung products again is an update for this galaxy note 10.1.

yes!

Thank you in advance!

Agreed! This is absurd. We need 4.3 or 4.4, at least tell us slmething. Thats the only thing i hate about samsung, never any clarification on updates!

Yes! And for GT-N8020 too!

Also here from Egypt ... I agree with you ... If Samsung is planning to push us to purchase the new Note 10.1 ( 2014 edition ) by stopping support and updates for our devices ... We will not spend any money in the future to buy Samsung products, and will ask our friends and colleagues to purchase others brands which not play by this way. Samsung is repeating Nokia mistakes .... Users satisfaction should be first not more money in your account

Still waiting, but nothing happens...

Thank you in advance!
    I Agree.
    Im still waiting for an update of Stock Android for this tablet. The Note Tab is better than some older Notebooks. But still we can not dowith this tablet what we want.

So i have also sell some Mobilephones from Samsung. Because i have many Errors or Problems with the build in Software. I now own a fruit handy again. Should i do this with my tablet, too?
    But there is a light behind the dark clowds. In 2014 Ubuntu will give a try for an Tablet os. And this will also have a Desktop like this from pc. maybe this time there are no virtual bans. We live in a future World. All copy things from other. Only to make Money. Or make litigation to stand in the center Point. Simply builds products that no one else has. Be the first! But not a copy of some hardware with Minimum new components. Make something new. You should dream about the future. Time to go new ways. What about Paper thin tablet like a transparent foil. there are somethings that can be realized now.

So, in the time of thinking for ultimate new products, you should make the existing customer happy, before they go to different one. Make new Firmwares, give some goodies (like free apps that all want have) and more... Or sell the products very cheap. so that we do not care if we discard the appliance. thx.