Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or 4.4 for the GT-N8013

Count me in, too!

I am a proud owner of N8000 from Malta Europe. N8000 is a fantastic device and deserves android 4.3 or 4.4 update. One main feature that I need is the multi user functionality. My daughter and I need to use this device and currently with one user capability is very difficult to do so due to personal files and apps and emails being available to us both.

It is also a pity that after investing so much in Samsung devices ( i own the note 2 ) I can not take full advantage of the setup.
    Thank you

I agree with Dan. I've got a 1 year old GT-N8013. If this tablet doesn't get updated to Android 4.4, I will never purchase a Samsung product ever again. I'm doing my research now to see how and when other tablets are updating. In the future, I will take this into consideration before making any purchases

I agree with Dan for my N8000!
    And for your reputation Samsung

I bought device in july very expensive but for pleasure thinking that an update will be released soon as the other samsung galaxy terminals. Unfortunately no sign of respect samsung Note N8000.
    Today I received an update online hoping that maybe this is android 4.3 but it was just the latest security updates while still on android 4.1.2.
    Samsung, think about your note n8000 series devices: they bought, they were not obtained for free !!!!!!

im in!

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by GKM2013 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi fellow owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1,

I am starting a petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or better. I hope everyone will join this cause and let our combined voices reach to the highest level of the Samsung company. The more individuals that join this petition, the louder our voice will be. Please join and let other users and owners know about our fight. Please encourage others to start this same petition on other forums they are members of. We need to attract the attention of Samsung and hope we can get at least 500,000 tablet users around the world to join our cause. They do not have to owner this device to join our fight, but should be a tablet owner or user. Samsung's goal is to take over the tablet market in 2014, the way they did the android phone market in 2013. We need to let them know they can not forget about us (owners and users) of their devices once they have our money. Please join and pass the word throughout the globe. Reply to the post to join and let your voice be heard. We need to let the manufacturers know that we will not stand for being neglected. This petition must go viral and ask all to join our cause as we would join yours. May our united voice be heard.

Thank you in advance!

So what's happening with this?

Did everyone just give up and get a 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by n900mixalot [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So what's happening with this?

Did everyone just give up and get a 2014?
    Ět'll be my last Samsung tablet if they will don't upgrade to 4.3/4.4

It sounds like Samsung doesnt really know the meaning of "premium". They talks about it, but surely they dont know the meaning. I suggest that they should copy Apples customer care on next time.

Dont waste your money for buying Samsung-so-called-premium. The premium is only in the price.