Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or 4.4 for the GT-N8013

I support this petition. Let the Google search and Google+ work on this tablet

Hello, I support this petition too.

Me too.

I own a 1 year old GT-N8013 and I support this petition too.
    I swear i will never buy another Samsung product..
    Last edited by Gilvision; 28-12-2013 at 14:04.

I do to...this is my frist samsung product and it wiil be my last if it does not receive at least 4.3...I payed $400 thinking it would be updated..if not I should have gotton an off brand way less....come on samsung.

I've had it since day 1, it's a great tablet but all Samsung has done is disappoint. It's almost as good as the newer one minus the display. Yes Samsung should definitely update the good and still new GT-n8013.

Quote Originally Posted by GKM2013 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi fellow owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1,

I am starting a petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or better. I hope everyone will join this cause and let our combined voices reach to the highest level of the Samsung company. The more individuals that join this petition, the louder our voice will be. Please join and let other users and owners know about our fight. Please encourage others to start this same petition on other forums they are members of. We need to attract the attention of Samsung and hope we can get at least 500,000 tablet users around the world to join our cause. They do not have to owner this device to join our fight, but should be a tablet owner or user. Samsung's goal is to take over the tablet market in 2014, the way they did the android phone market in 2013. We need to let them know they can not forget about us (owners and users) of their devices once they have our money. Please join and pass the word throughout the globe. Reply to the post to join and let your voice be heard. We need to let the manufacturers know that we will not stand for being neglected. This petition must go viral and ask all to join our cause as we would join yours. May our united voice be heard.

Thank you in advance!
    yes it is necessary to update the firmware to 4.3 or 4.4 for Galaxy Note N8000 10.1

i'm with you ... Samsung like the bad boy in the market

Same here. Have gt-n8020 (4 month old )and 2 galaxy s3. Last time samsung for me. Buying ipad air instead next week.

I support this petition. +1.