Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or 4.4 for the GT-N8013

Samsung has no customers - only buyers

@Tapatalk

Count me in on the petition. I own a N8013, and MANY Samsung smartphones.And Samsung appliances, and Samsung TVs.
    There will be no more Samsung purchases in my house until we see a N8013 update.

Same here! It seems that they forgotten their tablet consumers.

I also own a GT-N8013 and Samsung Support seems to be passive when it comes to replying about software updates. They would always say that they are avoiding speculations or just making an excuse that they won't be sending an update anymore.

If nothing happens, I'll be ditching Samsung devices for good and get a Windows tablet.

I suggest that someone could use change.org for petitions.

This is funny. You all seems to be so hopeful. If you want an update buy the 2014 model. Depending how popular a product is Samsung may give at best two major updates. But normally the run of the mill only gets one update per product and the note 10.1 recived it last year to 4.1.2

I have a N8000 and have been waiting for an update for at least 4.3 for multi users so my daughter can use the tablet as well without having to change accounts each time she uses it. I think we deserve to have our investment and support to samsung by buying their excellent devices, being updated and show us some form of reciprocal respect.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GKM2013 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi fellow owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1,

I am starting a petition for a firmware update to 4.3 or better. I hope everyone will join this cause and let our combined voices reach to the highest level of the Samsung company. The more individuals that join this petition, the louder our voice will be. Please join and let other users and owners know about our fight. Please encourage others to start this same petition on other forums they are members of. We need to attract the attention of Samsung and hope we can get at least 500,000 tablet users around the world to join our cause. They do not have to owner this device to join our fight, but should be a tablet owner or user. Samsung's goal is to take over the tablet market in 2014, the way they did the android phone market in 2013. We need to let them know they can not forget about us (owners and users) of their devices once they have our money. Please join and pass the word throughout the globe. Reply to the post to join and let your voice be heard. We need to let the manufacturers know that we will not stand for being neglected. This petition must go viral and ask all to join our cause as we would join yours. May our united voice be heard.

Thank you in advance!
    Im with you.. I have all Samsung products but if you cant update the main tablet that everyone then come out with a tab 3 with 4.2.2 and the note 10.1 2014 with 4.3. Why cant we get 4.3 ? Im not going to shovel out another $549. I will buy all Nexus phones and tablrts from this point on. I wish I still had my Nexus 10.

With you all the way
    This is ridiculous that they let 2014 get the new update but leaving the GT-N8013s' out of question of their update is very infuriating.

yea i think that kind strategy on gadget industry should be stop! i own n8000, i vote this! we should start making video with title "give us the latest OS!!", i think this will work not only for note users, but all device that was stopped upgrading but the specification still capable to handle the latest version.
    how?

Agree. My n8000 it's stuck with 4.1.2. But on nexus 7 (2012) I have 4.4.2. Shame on them because they couldn't care less after you bought there devices. Never buy a Samsung again.

Super Moderator
    make a poll then