Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error parsing the JSON

Error parsing the JSON

Hi,

I'm trying to download a firmware for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. After keying in the displayed security code, I'm getting an error message "error parsing the JSON". I've tried this using Internet Explorer as well as Firefox. Same error message everytime. Any suggestions as to how I can remedy this?

Thanks!

Kind regards
    Dave

+1.

I am trying to download firmware for Note II. Get the same message.

me too facing the same problem.. please advice me on how to do this manually ! ... as this update is not available on my country (oman) ..

Quote Originally Posted by jithu007 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    me too facing the same problem.. please advice me on how to do this manually ! ... as this update is not available on my country (oman) ..
    Seen reports that Firefox can get round the problem.
    Suggests that it may be something to do with your computer security settings.

Quote Originally Posted by davetfc [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

I'm trying to download a firmware for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. After keying in the displayed security code, I'm getting an error message "error parsing the JSON". I've tried this using Internet Explorer as well as Firefox. Same error message everytime. Any suggestions as to how I can remedy this?

Thanks!

Kind regards
    Dave
    Hi all,

Just an update to this problem....

I solved the problem by using Google Chrome browser to download the firmware. The new site seems not to be compatible with an older version of Microsoft Internet Explorer and version 21.0 of Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Kind regards
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davetfc [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi all,

Just an update to this problem....

I solved the problem by using Google Chrome browser to download the firmware. The new site seems not to be compatible with an older version of Microsoft Internet Explorer and version 21.0 of Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Kind regards
    Dave
    Thank you.
    I knew a member would eventually solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you.
    I knew a member would eventually solve the problem.
    The problem isnīt solved yet!

I tried Internet-Explorer 10.09.xxx, Chrome 30.0.1599.101 and Firefox 24.0 and always get the message "Error parsing the json".

I try to download the German FW 4.3. for my Galaxy S4 LTE.

I get the same error after I click submit, but I noticed a message appears under the submit button saying

The download will open in a new window. If not, click here

No new window opens but when I click on the 'here' I get re-directed to the download site. Took me a while to notice it though.

error parsing json

Quote Originally Posted by pagej [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I get the same error after I click submit, but I noticed a message appears under the submit button saying

The download will open in a new window. If not, click here

No new window opens but when I click on the 'here' I get re-directed to the download site. Took me a while to notice it though.
    guys could someone please help am also in a quagmire on this problem am yet to find a solution on the same

If you are using Chrome, do the following: Click on Settings>+show advanced settings>Privacy>content settings>popups>manage exceptions> add [ Login above or register to see download links. ]