Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: JB upgrade for s7562

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    JB upgrade for s7562

    this is my first samsung phone n i got it just for the sake of dual sim functionality n that it will recieve jelly bean but i am really sick of this slow n laggin phone; we r in the middle of may 2013; can u guys tell me when will be an update for this problematic device?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    When Sandwich 4.0.4 ROM is very slow, so at least give Android 2.3.7 for s7562
    Last edited by amin889; 11-05-2013 at 19:34.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Samsung disrespectful even to his client not to answer

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,789
    Quote Originally Posted by amin889 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Samsung disrespectful even to his client not to answer
    This is a Samsung owners forum, not the Samsung company. All contributors are like you, and also give their time freely.
    If you want to petition Samsung to release an android upgrade, I suggest you contact Samsung.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is a Samsung owners forum, not the Samsung company. All contributors are like you, and also give their time freely.
    If you want to petition Samsung to release an android upgrade, I suggest you contact Samsung.
    So I started buying android phone Sony ROM problem with a Sony support was answered in the next ROM will fix these problems, but Samsung does not even reply to your Clientele
    Last edited by amin889; 12-05-2013 at 19:44.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,789
    If you want Samsung to respond, then write to Samsung.
    Write on this forum and members will respond.

    My experiences of using Samsung phones are that issues are rarely acknowledged, but updates are frequent (depending on phone) and generally resolve issues.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    What's wrong with this phone is found on the same hardware but still update is phone Young S6312

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,789
    Quote Originally Posted by amin889 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What's wrong with this phone is found on the same hardware but still update is phone Young S6312
    If you look at the Samsung range - it is vast.
    You could say that Samsung produce too many models without sufficient backup staff - and I would agree.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you look at the Samsung range - it is vast.
    You could say that Samsung produce too many models without sufficient backup staff - and I would agree.
    Politics sell Samsung phones in new products, but even with lower hardware resources but to sell more ROM Updates

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,789
    Quote Originally Posted by amin889 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Politics sell Samsung phones in new products, but even with lower hardware resources but to sell more ROM Updates
    No idea what you're on about.
    How much did you pay for your last ROM update?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •