Thread: how to fix samsung galaxy GT-I8160 ACE2 appears logo only..?

how to fix samsung galaxy GT-I8160 ACE2 appears logo only..?

hi all, please help me, Samsung galaxy Ace2 GT-I8160 show logo only, don't booting this phone. and this phone hot after software by odin.

can go to download mode?

Quote Originally Posted by SyGMa.Com [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi all, please help me, Samsung galaxy Ace2 GT-I8160 show logo only, don't booting this phone. and this phone hot after software by odin.
    If you can go into Recovery Mode, Ckear Cache and Clear data to remove conflicts with previous firmware.

Help please, I am in the same case, I cant go into recovery mode, I just can go to download mode. I re-flashed many times and nothing it just freezes in the logo.
    I used Trinidad and Tobago latin firmware.
    My phone is GT-I8160L

Regards

Hi same problem here,

the long story:

bought a used Samsung GT-I8160 (Galaxy Ace II) on Tuesday. It is without simlock and not branded. Originally it had Gingergread installed. I tried my SIM and after some fundling it in the slot it finally worked, I got connection, could recieve and send messages and use the Internet via the browser.

After that I tried to get it rooted via Odin v3.07, I8160XXLL2_CWM_5.0.2.6_ANT.tar.zip and UPDATE-SuperSU-1.65.zip wich worked. So I went on and tried CM 10.1 and 10.2 and Vanilla RootBox Build 4m which all worked extremely well. Just a single glitch: I could not get it to recognize my SIM any more. Even with holding it in place for better connection to the contacts to the chip. Remembering, that it once worked I thougt to flash the stock rom (via sammobile.com) back on and tried I8160XXLL2_I8160ATOMA1_ATO.zip which succeeded in Odin but brought me to my final problem.

The Problem:

Right now while booting or booting to recovery it gets stuck on the first screen, which is a Samsung Startsplash or a black screen or a frozen loading circle. Therefore I can not enter any codes or wipe any data through recovery.

I can start the phone in Odin Mode and flash custom roms, stock roms, kernels and whatever, what gets a succeed and a PASS! in Odin, but changes nothing for re-booting while flashing or booting manually into the other modes.

Searching the Internet I have not found a solution and even the problem seems to be rare. As last resort I tried to flash the GT-I8160_EUR_XX_4G.pit as mentioned in one post while Re-Partition through Odin, what did not change a thing. I guess I did something awefully wrong on the way but would like to get it undone. If there is no solution to do it myself I will have to go to a store next week.

Thanks for reading.

PS: Same Posting goes to the Forum on xda-developers.com

Hi Forumers,

It happen to me also anybody have solution?
    Mine was from JB(I8160XXMF2) -> GB(I8160XXLL2)
    Got stuck after flash to GB.

Well, it seems that the problem is down to JB GB. I have not done that, if I will not return superior to the old firmware, but I recommend that you spend for the 'www.htcmania.com' or 'www.xakata.com' forum (I just you have to subscribe to forums to have all access), it seems that is a common problem when a downgrade of the system becomes. Specifically in 'HTCMania' a specific thread for this topic for open. Safety that there you have the solution.
    I hope I was helpful.