Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Fix Data partition Problem.. :(

You may also try uFlysoft [ Login above or register to see download links. ] to solve the problem you met. Hope it can help you a lot.

I suggest you can try Kvisoft [ Login above or register to see download links. ] to help you.

could u please upload the files in new host site, hotfile block now by court order can u upload on rapidshare or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by zerocold2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    could u please upload the files in new host site, hotfile block now by court order can u upload on rapidshare or something else?
    Losing Hotfile has caused the android community a lot of problems.
    Download fFiles have to be re-registered with a different site, and many administrators are slowly going through this to get online once more.

Sammobile have done a sterling job to get their files live once more.

But if you are having real difficulty accessing the sammobile files try www dot samsung dash updates dot com

could u plz send for galaxy y s6102. having the same problems plz help

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dj24796 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    could u plz send for galaxy y s6102. having the same problems plz help
    are you searching the pit file
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by Vats [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Im Using Samsung galaxy ace S5830i.. nd Recently flashed Custom Rom @ Jelly Blast V 3.0.3.. but after Few days.. My phone got struck at boot Screen. after that my phone shows

E: failed to mount data <invalid argument>
    E: copy_log_files_to_data : : can't mount /data

And even I can't able to Mount my data by using CW Recovery tool. I can able to use Odin. Its seems like my data partition is Corrupted..

plz help me bro.. how to fix this Data partition prob.
    I would recommend you to call Samsung Customer Care Services Department through [ Login above or register to see download links. ], they will provide you better help and useful suggestions.

Does anyone have this for the N7100....please?

Quote Originally Posted by manuarh [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Does anyone have this for the N7100....please?
    This??
    Are you looking to partition your N7000 and want a PIT file?

It is not recommended to use a PIT file until you have exhausted every other option.
    Have you?
    What problems are you having?