Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not registered on network / Emergency calls only

Not registered on network / Emergency calls only

Hi I'm Mica fr. the Philippines.
    I've got this problem for over a month. There's a pop-up notification saying there's a Software Update so I click install. After I've successfully installed the new firmware I'm unable to receive outgoing & ingoing calls and texts. Can somebody help me with this my phone was stocked in EMERGENCY CALLS only when you pull the notification bar. I tried to root it to downgrade it but there is no use. I wiped it already worked in a while but it came back again. I upgraded it again so I could ask if it was covered in the warranty. It says no, it will charge you in big cost. I don't have enough budget for this, but if I am able to fix it with myself I might even be proud of myself. What Am I going to do? I hope someone could answer my Q's thank you so much SamMobile!

Check in Settings > About Device for an IMEI number (Do not post it, just confirm)
    Now dial *#1234# for your firmware and check for a CSC value (You can post this and it may help to find an answer)

BTW If you lost connection through an OTA you would have been covered under Warranty.
    Your downgrade and upgrade efforts may have caused the waranty problem.

I would go to your supplier and demand they repair your phone under warranty.

I Have the same problem no signal!
    csc Value n7100oxxdmf1
    I am in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by smorgz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I Have the same problem no signal!
    csc Value n7100oxxdmf1
    I am in Australia
    Hello,
    try to look at here[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I have the same problem, correct S/N, correct IMEI, but my SGNII (i317) only say "not registred on network" when I try to call, if somebody have any answer I will appreciate it

I from Malaysia.I have the same problem emergency call only & not register the network after downgrade from Jb 4.3.3 from Singapore(XSP) to Jb 4.2.2 from Malaysia(XME).Anybody can help me how to fix this problem...my CSC value I9500OLBBMEA..What this happen if different no.IMEI on my phone...I hope Sammobile and another friend help me....Thank Sammobile again...

Smile emergency call only & not register the network

Quote Originally Posted by Boniface [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I from Malaysia.I have the same problem emergency call only & not register the network after downgrade from Jb 4.3.3 from Singapore(XSP) to Jb 4.2.2 from Malaysia(XME).Anybody can help me how to fix this problem...my CSC value I9500OLBBMEA..What this happen if different no.IMEI on my phone...I hope Sammobile and another friend help me....Thank Sammobile again...
    hey I had exactly the same problem as you, when this happened I had downloaded the Samsung Galaxy note 2 leaked android 4.3 version and everything seemed ok until I noticed the network error, upon serious research almost to humiliation I realised that my imei after dialing the *#06# doesnt tally with the one that appears behind my battery, this meant that each time my phone tried to register on the sim network registration failed because the imei number is not familiar, I tried several things which were not helpfull and I need not tell them to you, instead I'll tell you what was helpfull.
    Go to [ Login above or register to see download links. ] from there input you phone model and where you are to be able to download the latest release of firmware for your country, make sure you do this rightly, once this is done you will be taken to the download page where after clicking download ignore the "error parsing json" and look down there for "click here if download doesnt start immediately" go and download that firmware version then use odin to install it. this solved my problem! and my friend please follow those instructions and trust me you will be good to go ignore threads telling you about how to change your imei and all just do as I have instructed if you have any problem just email me on [ Login above or register to see download links. ] goodluck, hope you succeed

Quote Originally Posted by kelsric [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey I had exactly the same problem as you, when this happened I had downloaded the Samsung Galaxy note 2 leaked android 4.3 version and everything seemed ok until I noticed the network error, upon serious research almost to humiliation I realised that my imei after dialing the *#06# doesnt tally with the one that appears behind my battery, this meant that each time my phone tried to register on the sim network registration failed because the imei number is not familiar, I tried several things which were not helpfull and I need not tell them to you, instead I'll tell you what was helpfull.
    Go to [ Login above or register to see download links. ] from there input you phone model and where you are to be able to download the latest release of firmware for your country, make sure you do this rightly, once this is done you will be taken to the download page where after clicking download ignore the "error parsing json" and look down there for "click here if download doesnt start immediately" go and download that firmware version then use odin to install it. this solved my problem! and my friend please follow those instructions and trust me you will be good to go ignore threads telling you about how to change your imei and all just do as I have instructed if you have any problem just email me on [ Login above or register to see download links. ] goodluck, hope you succeed
    I followed your above instructions and downloaded my region specified rom from sammobile's link. the problem is when I try to flash ith odin it gives me a fail and I get an "unsupported Version" error on the fone screen while in download mode. Pls I need help

same problem with me unsupported version

i tried updating your firmware but not relief any other solution??