Thread: S4 Mini (i9195) Multi-window absent

S4 Mini (i9195) Multi-window absent

The reviews I've read have mentioned that the S4 mini has multi-window (see [ Login above or register to see download links. ], or [ Login above or register to see download links. ]), but I have one (the i9195 bought in the UK) and I can't seem to find it. It's also not mentioned in the [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

To me it looks like it's not there, or have I just missed it?

If you have it, to activate long press on back button.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you have it, to activate long press on back button.
    I do not work on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (GT I9195) Entrust me as I am of Polish Android 4.2.2 Jealy Bean

Quote Originally Posted by 2002kondzior [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I do not work on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (GT I9195) Entrust me as I am of Polish Android 4.2.2 Jealy Bean
    You are right.
    In the Sammobile i9195 sent from Samsung for review, ()smart functions as Smart Pause, Smart Stay, Air Gesture, Air View, and Multi window were all present()

but by the time the I9195 made it to the retail version, the only smart item remaining was Smart Stay.