Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GT-I9500 multi CSC

Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    First can you try a Factory Reset from Recovery Mode to see if Android will choose TMC as your Product Code.
    Tried many times a Factory reset from Recovery mode, but without success CSC still the same KSA

Quote Originally Posted by arzaz View Post
    Tried many times a Factory reset from Recovery mode, but without success CSC still the same KSA
    Ok, can you do a Google search for how to root a i9500.

Sorry, a bit busy tonight.

Ok, can you do a Google search for how to root a i9500.

Sorry, a bit busy tonight.
    Well, i will back tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by arzaz View Post
    I had the same problem before, flashed another firmware with a different CSC and stayed the same, so I figured out that I needed to let it boot as normal first without setting up anything.

Flash the firmware, then clear data and cache, reboot into system, set it up for the first time without any info, just enough to get into the home screen, wait for 5 minutes and reboot.

Now try to go to the recovery and your CSC has been applied to the one you flashed, unless SamMobile uploaded the incorrect CSC firmware for the specific country listed.

Hope this helps, cheers!

You can skip the set up after flashing and instead turn off and go into Recovery Mode.

But, yes, you need to 'set' your csc.
    As the firmware usually has Multi CSC's to get the one you want you may have to use the Samsung CSC changer app from the Play Store.

Sorry, I never had to do that before with my S2, and S3. If I used a firmware from ARO, the CSC was always ARO.

Why sammobile is using the same firmware for diferent regions? The one that is published as ARO, is TTT (Trinidad y Tobago).

Please, don't tell me that I need to use the CSC Changer, because as I said, this never happened with my previous phones.

thanks in advance!

You can skip the set up after flashing and instead turn off and go into Recovery Mode.

But, yes, you need to 'set' your csc.
    As the firmware usually has Multi CSC's to get the one you want you may have to use the Samsung CSC changer app from the Play Store.

That is true. Samsung used to supply single CSC firmware.
    Guess that's what you get with popularity.

Not aware of a single CSC for ARO I'm afraid.