Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S7500 -Galaxy ace plus firmware update for India

S7500 -Galaxy ace plus firmware update for India

Hi,

Still waiting for update for firmware for galaxy ace plus for India.

now word about this model.announcement is done this model will update to jelly bean.

most of the other phones are updated.when we will get update.

Waiting for reply

Sanjay

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaybhirud View Post
    Hi,

Still waiting for update

Waiting for reply

Sanjay
    No update yet, and little indication as to when and if your phone will get JB.

Plz see the replay given by samsung India

Dear Sir,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail. We value the importance of information asked and we are here to assist you. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your email regarding android jelly bean 4.1 update for the Samsung handset model GT-S7500 (galaxy ace plus), let us inform you that currently GT-S7500 is operating on Android 2.3. As of the moment, Samsung is unable to speculate when or if there would be any update might be available (jelly bean update) for your handset due to the fact that this might lead to inaccurate information. There is no update information available at this time for your handset, nor is there an estimated release date.

Samsung is in close communication with both Google and our carrier partners to upgrade eligible devices to Android 4.1 jelly bean as quickly and as smoothly as possible. Should this become available, it will be posted on our website or will be conveyed to you through various means of communication.

You can however, feel free to check back with us periodically for the availability of updates.

From the home screen, touch Application> Setting > about phone > Update (check for update)

If a software update is available for your mobile phone, you will be prompted to follow some steps to update the latest firmware. If no updates are currently available for your mobile phone, the following message will be displayed ("No update available").

We also thank you for your valuable feedback. We have forwarded your suggestion to the product innovation team. Any update in this regard will be posted on our web site.

Our endeavour is to provide you good quality products and your feedback or suggestion will help us in improving it further.

Regards,

Technical Support Team

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Now, you can also Chat Live on http://livechat.support.samsung.com/...nonMemInfo.jsp or find troubleshooting guides on our Website: www.samsung.com/in/support

Disclaimer: All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on www.samsung.com/in only for personal, non-commercial use.

The information was useful to me
    Satisfied
    5 4 3 2 1
    Not Satisfied
    * Please do not reply back to this email message as this email address is used for
    outbound messages only.
    * If you are not satisfied with the answer we provided, please click here
    * if you have a question on another product, click here

Dear Samsung,

I like to know whether Samsung going to release Jelly Bean OS for ACE PLUS or not, if yes what is your timeline. ACE PLUS user waiting almost an year for this update, if not i will scrap my phone and switch to other brand which giving frequent updates to there OS for mid range phones too. I felt Samsung considering only S2 or S3 or Note series user as premium customer and releasing updates very fast.

Thanks &amp Regards
    Arulprakash M

jelly bean

Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus might get the jelly bean in June this year.

Source : http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/201...a-giugno/76181

My galaxy ace plus has the boot loop problem. read online that by flashing the ROM with the official firmware will solve the problem. But I cannot find the official rom android 2.3.6. Can you help directing me where I can download the firmware? Another question, can I use another phones android 2.3.6 firmware to solve the problem? like using a galaxy y firmware? Appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by LoloyRuloma View Post
    My galaxy ace plus has the boot loop problem. read online that by flashing the ROM with the official firmware will solve the problem. But I cannot find the official rom android 2.3.6. Can you help directing me where I can download the firmware? Another question, can I use another phones android 2.3.6 firmware to solve the problem? like using a galaxy y firmware? Appreciate your help.
    Boot loops can usually be resolved by going into Recovery Mode and Clear cache then Clear Data.

If it doesn't work and you want to install another firmware, only choose firmware for your model.

Check under your battery and post the model number.

still wouldnt work clearing cache and data. Model is Gt-s7500. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by LoloyRuloma View Post
    still wouldnt work clearing cache and data. Model is Gt-s7500. Thanks for the help.
    If you can put your phone into Download Mode, you can install new firmware
    If unlocked to any network you can install any s7500 firmware.
    Top 10 latest here :
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...ode=0#firmware

Downloaded firmware from top 10 latest, and the odin 3 v1.85 which i read from other guides. Do you have a guide how to flash the firmware for the galaxy ace plus? It states that I need a battery life of 70 to 80 percent charge, however, I cannot tell how much battery charge is left. When I plug in the USB or wall charger, it just lights up the screen no battery indicator. I might brick the phone if I the power would go out, is that true? Need guidance, please.

S7500 firmware install with Odin here:
    http://androidlegend.com/update-sams...ead-236-zsld3/

To check your battery go to Settings > Battery or charge overnight and then install firmware next morning.