Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galaxy s wifi wont connect to Kies

Make sure you have the latest Kies version (2.0.0.11044_11 if I'm not wrong) and please precise your issue. What do you mean exactly by "you can't connect it to Kies"? Aren't there several PC connection modes on Android devices?

Today is Feb 19, 2014. Incredible same problem has not yet been fixed by Samsung. I had same never-ending connection problem with Galaxy III mini immediately after upgrading Kies to V 2.6.2. Here what I did to fix it. Go to the PCs "Device Manager" by right clicking on "Computer" and selecting Device Manager tab. Look in list under "Modems" for Samsung USB modem. Right click "Properties." Click on the "Driver" tab. Click on "Uninstall" to uninstall the modem driver. Ignore warnings from windows
    Connect your mobile or tab ... look in devices list for your Samsung phone or tab under "Portable Devices." Right click properties. Select the "Driver" tab. Click "Uninstall Driver"

Noww disconnect your USB connection phone or tab. Then re-connect. New drivers should automatically install on the computer. Open Kies and it should work.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by gerenr; 19-02-2014 at 12:58.