Thread: SII and Kies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink SII and Kies

What Samsung has changed in the newest version of Kies then new version of firmware that is complemented by Odin no longer recognized as official. Can you help us all as before.[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by slobodan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What Samsung has changed in the newest version of Kies then new version of firmware that is complemented by Odin no longer recognized as official. Can you help us all as before.[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes you are right...the same on mine

Quote Originally Posted by roymustafa [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes you are right...the same on mine
    I updated Kies, then updated my S II with Odin to KI4 and now Kies says this is the current version. Let's wait what is coming up next time :-)

Premium Member
    Same here, I believe it's somehow related to TestMode...

From what i see they don't care about our problems. There is no answer in here.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universeal [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    From what i see they don't care about our problems. There is no answer in here.
    Just wondering who you mean ??