SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Soft-brick sm-j700p

AFTER receiving the 7.1 update on my rooted/twrp j7, phone would not boot, stuck on samsung splash screen. Odin fails auth when I attempt to flash firmware. I just lost my custom recovery trying to get Odin to work. I need Odin firmware files for sm-j700p to individuals load paritions. Anyone has a .tar.md5 with files.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Won [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    AFTER receiving the 7.1 update on my rooted/twrp j7, phone would not boot, stuck on samsung splash screen. Odin fails auth when I attempt to flash firmware. I just lost my custom recovery trying to get Odin to work. I need Odin firmware files for sm-j700p to individuals load paritions. Anyone has a .tar.md5 with files.

This site does not give support to ROOTED and/or CUSTOM ROM devices...

Try XDA

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This site does not give support to ROOTED and/or CUSTOM ROM devices...

Try XDA
    My mistake, I thought since you use firmware and Odin and numerous other tools that Android enthusiasts use , there not much different. OK I will keep my rooted questions to forums that apply .But for those who want to how , I use Odin 3.10 and downloaded Nougat 7.1.1 again , started Odin as administrator, brought her back to life.