SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Convert S6 G9200 CHC to TGY

Hello All,
    I want to convert the firmware of my s6 g9200 from open china CHC to Hongkong TGY for google apps. What will be required in order to do this? Will there be any risk of bricking the phone? Should i need a PIT file of TGY and how can i use it? Please help me

from few version it became impossible, when it chn device it refuse hk pit and boot.img

is there a solution for this probleme please ?

I'm searching for the solution too.
    My flashing attempts fail at sboot.bin so i would to try to flash tar.md5 file after deleting sboot.bin from inside it. In this way I kepp the original bootloader on the phone, but i'm not sure this works.
    Someone tries this solution?

I think i have same problem, i want to convert my S6 SM-G9200 from CHC to TGY? is there any solution for that please?

I have S6 duos SM-G9200, its comes with andoid verion 6.1 Hong Kong TGY, all applications are works correctly same google application, but the big problem is the battery disharging very quick (7% per hour) even the mobile is in sleep mode.
    when i flashe it with China verion CHC 6.1 the problem of battery is solved but google applications and some applications not works correctly.
    I want to convert the firmware from android verion 7.0 china CHC (G9200ZCU2EQH1) to Hongkong TGY.
    I have tried the TGY firmware G9200ZHU2EQJ1 and G9200ZHU2EQH2
    Also i have tried flashing by 4 files but i doesn't work

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

in addition, unlock OEM option is not available, and i try with CR service CRROM, and it say that its unlocked but right now i cant flash the 4 file
    may i flash my mobile by TGY version? Please help me
    Last edited by dabouz47; 15-12-2017 at 17:50.

can anybody help me on this matter, please