SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

TWRP for Note FE ( N935F ) "custom binary(RECOVERY) Blocked ( Not FRP )

I currently have the SM-N935F/DX and I get "custom binary(RECOVERY) Blocked due to remaining installment balance" , when flashing TWRP.
    I made some research and I cant seem to find any answers on how to solve that.

Any help would be appreciated

UPDATE 1
    I tried to boot on " Android Recovery " first thing I got is " Installing system update " then next is " no command " after a couple of seconds I got into android recovery.

I think the " installing system update no command" caused the " custom binary(RECOVERY) Blocked due to remaining installment balance "

Any devs out there? Or anyone who can help me figure this out?

Edit
    FRP LOCK: OFF
    OEM LOCK: OFF

UPDATE 2
    I downloaded my firware and flashed it on my device incase it will fix it, but the outcome is still the same
    I tried ADB *with USB debugging on, but I cant seem to access the bootloader. Theres the " reboot to bootloader " on the stock recovery but it just reboots me to the system.

UPDATE 3
    Ive made my own TWRP and it still failed. I used the Note 8 recovery and it still failed, both indicating " custom binary(RECOVERY) Blocked due to remaining installment balance " and i found out that " installing system update no command" seem to be normal in other devices. Now i dont freaky d*cky know what to do.

Edit
    I have this in my recovery
    " E: failed to find /misc partition "[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by lancersc; 12-11-2017 at 12:18.

Yep. Got the same problem, unable to solve it and still waiting for other devs to find a work around it...