SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Unhappy Firmware upgrade encountered and issue - Galaxy Tab 3 kids (SM-T2105)

Hi. I have problem with tabet Galaxy Tab 3 kids (SM-T2105). After faild flashing in Odin 3.0 on tablet screen is message:

Code:
     Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again.
    I can't use Odin any more becouse holding the Volume Down+Home buttons and pressing Power button simultaneously DO NOT put tablet in Download Mode.
    Also Volume Up+Home+Power DO NOT work either.
    In bouth cases tablet thurn on with same message (Firmware upgrade encountered an issue...).

I tried kies 2.6. In option Tools -> Firmware upgrade and initialisation after entering model and S/N i have message:
    Code:
     'SM-T2105' does not support initialising.
    Option Tools -> Emergency firmware Recovery don't see device.
    Operating system Windows Xp see tablet now as Samsung Mobile USB CDC Composite Device and it have (!) sign.

Kies 3.0 (on windows7) do not recognise device so i didn't used it.

I also tried removing battery, but with no change.
    I searced on internet and every solution requed Download Mode or/and Initialisation.
    Is there any way to fix this tablet?

Putting your Tab into Download Mode is the first challenge, and if the button press does not work then you will need to try the PC ADB method.

But you need your PC to recognise your Tab.

Remove samsung drivers from your PC and then reinstall before connecting your Tab again.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM GREENMAN
    I am retiring from Sammobile at the end of 2017
    Thank you to all members for your kindness and messages on this forum over the years.
    I have enjoyed the challenges and hope you have found my attempts to help useful.

If you would like to buy me a drink then please use this link
    paypal.me/sammobilegreenman
    Thank you

Recovery mode is also important and some ideas here may help:

But you may have to face the distinct possibility that a hardware failure has happened.
    Thank you to all members for your kindness and messages on this forum over the years.
    I have enjoyed the challenges and hope you have found my attempts to help useful.

Thank you

I removed old drivers and instalated new one. There is no longer exclamation mark(!) in device manager
    Now I have to install adb and tell to tablet to reboot in bootloader. I guess it's
    adb.exe reboot bootloader
    But I don't know to install adb. I downloaded ADBDriverInstaller2.0 but it don't see tablet.
    How to install adb on tablet with firmware upgrade issue?

ADB insructions here:

Thank you

Adb don't work in windows Xp so I instalated windows 7. Adb in win 7 don't see any device
    I was also experimenting with Odin3. Even tablet is not in download mode Odin3 see tablet ready for flashing (0:[com3]). I think that wasn't before in old windows 7. I thried to flash several times but it didn't even start.

<ID:0/003> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/003> Odin engine v(ID:3.1207)..
    <ID:0/003> File analysis..
    <ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/003> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..

It get stuck here!
    When I unplug cable I get:

<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    <ID:0/003> Removed!!

! ? ! ? What the hell happend with my question? It's just 2-3 words in line! Now it is realy hard to read my question. I have no idea how to fix this! Tablet gone bad, windows 7 crashed, and this...

Quote Originally Posted by otheym [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ! ? ! ? What the hell happend with my question? It's just 2-3 words in line! Now it is realy hard to read my question. I have no idea how to fix this! Tablet gone bad, windows 7 crashed, and this...
    Beginning to look like a hardware repair rather than a software solution.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by otheym [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi. I have problem with tabet Galaxy Tab 3 kids (SM-T2105). After faild flashing in Odin 3.0 on tablet screen is message:

Code:
     Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again.
    I can't use Odin any more becouse holding the Volume Down+Home buttons and pressing Power button simultaneously DO NOT put tablet in Download Mode.
    Also Volume Up+Home+Power DO NOT work either.
    In bouth cases tablet thurn on with same message (Firmware upgrade encountered an issue...).

I tried kies 2.6. In option Tools -> Firmware upgrade and initialisation after entering model and S/N i have message:
    Code:
     'SM-T2105' does not support initialising.
    Option Tools -> Emergency firmware Recovery don't see device.
    Operating system Windows Xp see tablet now as Samsung Mobile USB CDC Composite Device and it have (!) sign.

Kies 3.0 (on windows7) do not recognise device so i didn't used it.

I also tried removing battery, but with no change.
    I searced on internet and every solution requed Download Mode or/and Initialisation.
    Is there any way to fix this tablet?
    Same problem, my device is stuck in this screen:

Odin software detect it but it's impossible access to download mode for flash any rom.