Is there already a way to root this firmware? ENG
Is er al een manier om deze rom te rootten? NL
i can't access the apn, i have black screen, no data, only wi fi working, i can't access languages as well, will try to install again
What about Exchange. I have the same problem. Sync ist working first. But new Mail did not arrive. Connection failed.
Cf root was linked to earlier in thread....
Originally Posted by tkruijer
[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
please make hardreset after!!!
i did hard reset twice, and can't access apn, black screen, when i go to settings, language it crashes as well
1. the software update problem is still present (device cannot be registered for updates)
2. the APNs do not show up anymore, that's why people complain about 3G
3. some applications hang from time to time and the device also rebooted randomly
4. i don't like some of the new interface tweaks:
- huge notification icons when app is installed from the market
- 3D scrolling in home screen, although other android devices have this by default - i think it's a bit too much for the eye; it's kitsch
- no more infinite scrolling (both in the menu and on the home screen)
- the applications are automatically added to the homescreen (although this can be disabled in the market settings)
Later Edit: Oh and the language at startup was Danish for some reason
Last edited by omuculopata; 02-02-2012 at 21:49.
thanks dannyD for the great leak
for people with update issue you have to open the terms & condition and accept them you will see the color changed into blue then tick the agree button and it will check and give you no update available
impression: very smooth, very good thanks alot !
but i have two questions: its nothing important but i cant understand something... i cant find the german Burger King App on the market for example ... its because of the scandinavian origin?
and now the switching between the first and the last screen isnt possible with a "right swipe" (also in the menu) so i cant go from 1 to 7 with a swipe, i know the "fast swipe" via the points but i normally dont use it ... and it was possible on LP3
i've installed it again and still no data (3g)... can't see apn, have black screen under apn --> that means that we have to write it manually
when i go to language i have black screen and settings crashes
EDIT 1: after reinstall i can go to language but can't configure my data (3g) even manually entering since there are 3 new categories at the end (after apn type there isapn protocol (ipv4) on/off apn what is gray and can't change and third one is transmision (free translation)
Last edited by cescino; 02-02-2012 at 22:15.
Tags for this Thread