PDA

View Full Version : [General] Samsung Gear S r750 - not working

chinnam
22-10-2019, 15:38
I just bought Samsung Gear S r750 in a charity for UW.
Watch connecting with the help of Bluetooth. But, it is not displaying the time . It keep on flickers with wallpaper and watch face. I'm not able to disable the wallpaper. Most of the times not able to go to apps.
able to restart, poweroff, factory reset.
Also i see message "unable to load data, tap to retry"
Since this is 1st gen watch, samsung not able to help me out here.

Please help me out..Plzzzzzzzzzz

henklbr
22-10-2019, 18:44
Watch connecting with the help of Bluetooth. But, it is not displaying the time . It keep on flickers with wallpaper and watch face. I'm not able to disable the wallpaper. Most of the times not able to go to apps.

Hi there

Go back with your device to the shop you bought it from, or let it checked by a Samsung Service Point

chinnam
22-10-2019, 20:12
Samsung customer support unable to fix it. They told me to check from any online support

sambrother05
12-10-2021, 06:33

If the Issue is still not resolved then check the Youtube Videos or you can also sell your watch

And go to the Samsung Twitter account and respond to them or mail to the Samsung support team about your issue.

how to set up comfast wifi extender (https://wirelesscomfast.com/)