PDA

View Full Version : [General] Gear S3 not displaying all my contacts

mksammobile
24-03-2019, 06:21
Hi There,

I have Gear S3 Frontier Model "SM-R760" running on Tizen v4.0.0.2, after the latest update, I noticed that it doesn't display my contacts anymore, neither from Contacts app nor from Phone app,
I made a Reset then repaired it again with my phone "Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/Android v8.0.0" with no luck,
regarding the permission, on the phone inside App Permissions, Galaxy Wearable and Gear S Plugin both have access to Contacts and Phone, on the Gear inside Apps Permissions, Phone and Contacts also have access to Calls and Contacts "please check screenshots"

so any ideas?

henklbr
24-03-2019, 06:54
Hi There,

I have Gear S3 Frontier Model "SM-R760" running on Tizen v4.0.0.2, after the latest update, I noticed that it doesn't display my contacts anymore, neither from Contacts app nor from Phone app,
I made a Reset then repaired it again with my phone "Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/Android v8.0.0" with no luck,
regarding the permission, on the phone inside App Permissions, Galaxy Wearable and Gear S Plugin both have access to Contacts and Phone, on the Gear inside Apps Permissions, Phone and Contacts also have access to Calls and Contacts "please check screenshots"

so any ideas?

Hi there, good morning

Strange indeed; try to remove the "Galaxy Wearable"-app, re-install the "Galaxy Wearable"-app again, RESET your Gear S3 and start from scratch (Don't restore back-up but start from scratch)

This is the only solution I can think of, sorry...

mksammobile
24-03-2019, 08:05
Hi there, good morning

Strange indeed; try to remove the "Galaxy Wearable"-app, re-install the "Galaxy Wearable"-app again, RESET your Gear S3 and start from scratch (Don't restore back-up but start from scratch)

This is the only solution I can think of, sorry...

Thanks Henklbr,

this actually solved my issue,

henklbr
24-03-2019, 08:15
Thanks Henklbr,

this actually solved my issue,

Hi there, good morning

Your welcome; glad everything's working Ok again...

Have a great sunday :)