PDA

View Full Version : [Firmware] Waste of time for me

rogerperk
27-11-2016, 23:48
SamMobile does not have any firmware for the S2, despite saying they have ALL firmware. At least according to them. Disappointing. Am I missing something?

greenman
28-11-2016, 10:53
SamMobile does not have any firmware for the S2, despite saying they have ALL firmware. At least according to them. Disappointing. Am I missing something?
You missed out some important words in the Sammobile firmware statement.
Find any firmware, ever released by Samsung.
Always the first with new, official Samsung Firmware.

'ever released' is quite important as the firmware cannot be hosted by Sammobile until Samsung release it.

If you think the firmware has been released you can request it here:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/contact/

rogerperk
02-12-2016, 16:52
Read. They can't find ANY firmware for the Gear S2 according to the notice I got.

greenman
02-12-2016, 17:07
Read. They can't find ANY firmware for the Gear S2 according to the notice I got.

I can read thank you. :rolleyes: and have given an explanation as to why you cannot find ANY firmware.

rogerperk
05-12-2016, 03:50
So you're saying the Samsung Gear S2 firmware has never been released? Seriously?

patika08
05-12-2016, 08:34
Yeah, it's kinda strange that you cannot find any firmware for gear S2. I also try to find one to see if i have the update with gear s3 functionality, but wasn't able to get any info or firmware realse. Well, guess samsung never share firmware for gear S2. greenman can you explain why there's no firmware for gear S2 and nowhere to be found ? Or you know as much as me, basically nothing but that they never share this firmware ?

rogerperk
05-12-2016, 16:49
Well. THAT'S helpful, Samsung! Back to my original post. A waste of time for me.