PDA

View Full Version : [Firmware] Samsung galaxy Tab 7 Wifi only

mamrx2011
03-12-2014, 18:15
Hi! This is my first post in this forum and Iīll describe my issue.
I live in Argentina and in 2011 I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" Wifi only with android OS, made in Corea (but assembled in Argentina). My present firmware is 2.2.1, FROYO.UJKB4. The problem is that when I try to connect it with KIES, the software doesnīt recognize the device, so itīs impossible to look for firmware updates through it, (the software is OK because I also used it to update my smatphone). Can you help me to update my tablet device to 2.3.6 or later? Iīhavenīt found any way to do it through this page because the firmwares I found belong to other countries. My device is not rooted so I havenīt access to some files. Please, tell me if you need more data, and how to get it. Hoping you can help me I thank you in advance!

samsungfozzy
03-12-2014, 22:43
Hi! This is my first post in this forum and Iīll describe my issue.
I live in Argentina and in 2011 I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" Wifi only with android OS, made in Corea (but assembled in Argentina). My present firmware is 2.2.1, FROYO.UJKB4. The problem is that when I try to connect it with KIES, the software doesnīt recognize the device, so itīs impossible to look for firmware updates through it, (the software is OK because I also used it to update my smatphone). Can you help me to update my tablet device to 2.3.6 or later? Iīhavenīt found any way to do it through this page because the firmwares I found belong to other countries. My device is not rooted so I havenīt access to some files. Please, tell me if you need more data, and how to get it. Hoping you can help me I thank you in advance!

Hi Install this app and postback the screen shots here, when you do someone will help you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo&hl=en

mamrx2011
04-12-2014, 15:14
Thanks - Iīll try this and come again!

denzell
20-02-2015, 20:48
frimware sm-t110
not possible to download at sammobile...
help i need this frimware update.