PDA

View Full Version : [Firmware] Tab 3 (SM-T211) Apps, Systemui and TouchWiz Message (Process Has Stopped Working)

Ahmedivx
28-11-2014, 03:52
Hi everyone,

Recently I updated my Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T211) to the latest version for my region (EGY) with the following firmware

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/38284/T211XXBNI2_T211OJVBNI2_EGY.zip/

Flashing process went smooth and everything is OK (Odin Pass Status) and device booted up normally, I also did Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Data/Factory Reset to avoid any bugs or crashes, but after I finished the initialization Wizard, and connect it to Wifi, I start getting the message (Unfortunately process com.android.systemui has stopped) also the same message for TouchWiz and other google and non-google apps, the strange thing is that it happens randomly, sometimes I'm using the device and everything is OK and suddenly this error pops up either for the system or for the current app, and sometimes the devices restarts on its own, I'm pretty sure that the version I used in the link above is the one for my device, I double checked it through Kies. I can post the info of Phone Info Software if it will help, any ideas.

Ahmedivx
28-11-2014, 14:57
Problem Solved :) , I used Kies 3 Firmware Upgrade and Initialization Method, it downloaded the same version posted in the link above (strange though it should be the same, I'm mean its the official rom and I have already flashed it with Odin twice with the wipe out and factory reset and both times were successful with green pass status at the end)

samsungfozzy
28-11-2014, 15:49
Problem Solved :) , I used Kies 3 Firmware Upgrade and Initialization Method, it downloaded the same version posted in the link above (strange though it should be the same, I'm mean its the official rom and I have already flashed it with Odin twice with the wipe out and factory reset and both times were successful with green pass status at the end)

Sometimes these little quirks appear, sometimes re-installing with Odin a couple of times sorts it out, and of course using Kies like you have done can sort it out.

Millsite
28-04-2015, 12:12
I have the same problem with my SM-T210. I've updated both my SM-T210's to 4.4.2 for the Netherlands (http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/44301/T210XXBOB1_T210PHNBOA1_PHN/). One of them works fine, the other one constantly brings the error message "process has stopped working" for com.android.systemui, settings, touchwiz-app, and many more. Spontaneous reboots occur as well.

I've tried to:
- reinstall 4.4.2 stock rom
- revert to 4.1.2 stock rom
- update to 4.4.2 stock rom
- rooted it with TWRP, wiped all data / cache / dalvik
- eventually installed a custom rom
- back to 4.4.2 stock rom

Still on every ROM i run on the tab the processes stop running and the tab reboots frequently. Any advise how to handle this problem? Factory resets don't help either. I'm now trying to flash a UK version of 4.4.2 with Odin

greenman
28-04-2015, 13:16
I have the same problem with my SM-T210. I've updated both my SM-T210's to 4.4.2 for the Netherlands (http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/44301/T210XXBOB1_T210PHNBOA1_PHN/). One of them works fine, the other one constantly brings the error message "process has stopped working" for com.android.systemui, settings, touchwiz-app, and many more. Spontaneous reboots occur as well.

I've tried to:
- reinstall 4.4.2 stock rom
- revert to 4.1.2 stock rom
- update to 4.4.2 stock rom
- rooted it with TWRP, wiped all data / cache / dalvik
- eventually installed a custom rom
- back to 4.4.2 stock rom

Still on every ROM i run on the tab the processes stop running and the tab reboots frequently. Any advise how to handle this problem? Factory resets don't help either. I'm now trying to flash a UK version of 4.4.2 with Odin
Try removing the sim card and see if you still get the error messages.
If not, then take a look here:
http://thedroidguy.com/2014/04/how-to-fix-unfortunately-the-process-com-android-phone-has-stopped-90124#pQv8K81cVqGe7okF.97

Millsite
28-04-2015, 13:43
Thanks greenman, but the SM-T210 is wifi only, there isn't any SIM card to remove. The link you mentioned addresses only the com.android.phone app, none of the others i mentioned. Factory reset doesn't help.

greenman
28-04-2015, 14:03
Thanks greenman, but the SM-T210 is wifi only, there isn't any SIM card to remove. The link you mentioned addresses only the com.android.phone app, none of the others i mentioned. Factory reset doesn't help.
Ok, sorry, I should have researched your model.
As you have carried out a number of things that I would have suggested, it's time to look at something else:
Are you running on ART rather than the dalvik runtime?
if so, there may be an incompatability with some apps.
Look in Settings > Developer options > select runtime and change back to Dalvik.