PDA

View Full Version : [Firmware] Install Firmware GT-P7320

Gambalunga
13-11-2014, 19:14
Hello

I have downloaded new firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE GT-P7320. The file I downloaded is P7320XXLPR_P7320TIMLP4_TIM.zip, which when unzipped contains two files; P7320XXLPR_P7320TIMLP4_P7320XXLPA_HOME.tar.md5 and SS_DL.dll

I can not work out how to install the update on the tablet and I can not find any "how to" searching this site.

I have downloaded Odin but Odin does not seem to recognise the file and I can not find any instructions for Odin either. I have a vague memory that a previous version of Odin that I used had a list of available updates when it started. Also this file was listed as available on Kies but Keis (or at least the Samsung version) does not seem to be able to use it either.

I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

mobilecracker
14-11-2014, 01:17
Hello

I have downloaded new firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE GT-P7320. The file I downloaded is P7320XXLPR_P7320TIMLP4_TIM.zip, which when unzipped contains two files; P7320XXLPR_P7320TIMLP4_P7320XXLPA_HOME.tar.md5 and SS_DL.dll

I can not work out how to install the update on the tablet and I can not find any "how to" searching this site.

I have downloaded Odin but Odin does not seem to recognise the file and I can not find any instructions for Odin either. I have a vague memory that a previous version of Odin that I used had a list of available updates when it started. Also this file was listed as available on Kies but Keis (or at least the Samsung version) does not seem to be able to use it either.

I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Flashing Tutorial.
http://androidxda.com/flash-samsung-stock-rom-using-odin

You don't need the .Dll file.
Put the .MD5 file on AP / PDA on odin

Try latest version of odin

Gambalunga
14-11-2014, 10:16
Thank you very much. That was exactly what I was searching for.