PDA

View Full Version : [General] Manufacturing defect

laguim
24-09-2014, 22:56
Hi,

I had several Samsung devices ( all the galaxy s family , refrigerator, microwaves, tv's ,tablet)
All my cellphones had manufacturing defect ( paint , battery, power and home button staying stuck ..)

That tab S8.4 has a case defect t cracks and the screen moves under the frame when i press between home and back button . I have already gone in a store to test other tab s 8.4 and they don't crack and screen goes under the frame like mine.

I called Samsung but they said they wont do nothing for it, the body of the tablet is a " accesory " that i have to see that with an official repair shop. That so suck because my tablet is brandnew , never drop.. Start being fed up with that low quality high priced product !

mobilecracker
25-09-2014, 07:28
Hi,

I had several Samsung devices ( all the galaxy s family , refrigerator, microwaves, tv's ,tablet)
All my cellphones had manufacturing defect ( paint , battery, power and home button staying stuck ..)

That tab S8.4 has a case defect t cracks and the screen moves under the frame when i press between home and back button . I have already gone in a store to test other tab s 8.4 and they don't crack and screen goes under the frame like mine.

I called Samsung but they said they wont do nothing for it, the body of the tablet is a " accesory " that i have to see that with an official repair shop. That so suck because my tablet is brandnew , never drop.. Start being fed up with that low quality high priced product !

You still have the warranty right! Then you will get a replace.

ruili20145
08-01-2015, 07:02
good