PDA

View Full Version : [Firmware] Help firmware P3100 full pack (PDA,CSC,Bootloader)

suryajaya
16-09-2014, 05:30
pleace help my tab stuck,flashing with firmware onepackage not solved :(
(im from indonesia)

greenman
16-09-2014, 05:50
After flashing did you put your Tab into Recovery Mode and wipe cache and then Wipe data/Factory reset?
This will remove any conflicts that are stopping your Tab from booting.

suryajaya
16-09-2014, 06:37
After flashing did you put your Tab into Recovery Mode and wipe cache and then Wipe data/Factory reset?
This will remove any conflicts that are stopping your Tab from booting.
still does not work :(

greenman
16-09-2014, 08:54
still does not work :(
Can you put phone into download mode?
If so, reinstall your firmware again.

Mas Juned
23-03-2016, 13:41
Hello everyone...I'm from Indonesia.
My neighbour's Tab 2 7 P3100 has constantly reboot by itself. Therefore what I'm trying to do is flashing it. I've downloaded it's firmware thru this website, so I guess it is official. I have also download and installed Samsung USB driver. And since no further message appear, I assume the installation is also a success.
While flashing, I use an Odin program V3.07. Is this Odin is also Samsung's official tool?
Running with Odin, I only checked PDA icon and it is successfull in detecting .md5 file from firmware. My Tab also already in download mode. Btw, there is only one .md5 file in my downloaded firmware.
The question is, what happen with my Tab or is there might a wrong step that it constantly FAILING my flashing process?

Please help.

greenman
23-03-2016, 14:17
Hello everyone...I'm from Indonesia.
My neighbour's Tab 2 7 P3100 has constantly reboot by itself. Therefore what I'm trying to do is flashing it. I've downloaded it's firmware thru this website, so I guess it is official. I have also download and installed Samsung USB driver. And since no further message appear, I assume the installation is also a success.
While flashing, I use an Odin program V3.07. Is this Odin is also Samsung's official tool?
Running with Odin, I only checked PDA icon and it is successfull in detecting .md5 file from firmware. My Tab also already in download mode. Btw, there is only one .md5 file in my downloaded firmware.
The question is, what happen with my Tab or is there might a wrong step that it constantly FAILING my flashing process?

Please help.
Without seeing the Odin log it is difficult to give an answer.
Generally the problem is:
1. use an original quality usb cable and not a thinner charging cable.
2. Connect directly to the PC usb port and not through a USB hub.
3. Try another PC usb port.
4. Check out this install guide.

Mas Juned
23-03-2016, 14:37
Without seeing the Odin log it is difficult to give an answer --> Too bad that I've already close it. But next trial meet with the same, I'll get the screenshot.
Generally the problem is:
1. use an original quality usb cable and not a thinner charging cable --> I believe it's the original as it comes with the tab. Not a thin type.
2. Connect directly to the PC usb port and not through a USB hub --> noted. I'll retry.
3. Try another PC usb port. --> noted.
4. Check out this install guide ---> mmmm...where?

Thank's for the tip Greenman. I will try again.

Mas Juned
23-03-2016, 14:42
By the way.....whats the main function of Kies?
Should it be installed on my PC?
I never work with Samsung before, and this is my way of learning.

greenman
23-03-2016, 15:54
By the way.....whats the main function of Kies?
Should it be installed on my PC?
I never work with Samsung before, and this is my way of learning.
Kies is Samsung's firmware install tool.
It has now been updated to SmartSwitch;
http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29918

However, some Samsung devices cannot be initialised by Kies/SmartSwitch

Mas Juned
24-03-2016, 23:29
Kies is Samsung's firmware install tool.
It has now been updated to SmartSwitch;
http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29918

However, some Samsung devices cannot be initialised by Kies/SmartSwitch

I've visit the link. Question is, all the steps can be applied if my device is can be powered on normally and it does not reboot by itself. Am I right?
What if both (Kies & Smart switch) are installed in the same PC, will there be a conflict? Or I have to choose one only to be installed?

Opening Kies alone, my pc gave me this

Opening Smartswitch, it gave me this

What has happened?

greenman
24-03-2016, 23:55
I've visit the link. Question is, all the steps can be applied if my device is can be powered on normally and it does not reboot by itself. Am I right?
You need your Tab in download mode to connect to SmartSwitch.

Mas Juned
25-03-2016, 01:12
I'll go back to my first story....

This is what I got when it failed using Odin V3.09

What went wrong?

Btw, using Kies or Smartswitch it came to error in connection.
Troubleshooting it as guided by the sotfware also does not working.

greenman
25-03-2016, 08:20
A fail at the WRITE stage is usually down to a process error.
Have you checked everything in post #6, especially the usb cable and the PC USB ports.

Mas Juned
26-03-2016, 03:41
Update.
Last night I made a successful download of firmware into Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 using ODIN V1.87 (compared to yesterday's trial using V3.09).
It said PASS.
But after reboot, I still met with this frequent reboot by itself. Many were suggested to have it Wipe Cache and Factory Reset after flashing.
It failed. And this is what captured on the screen.

What was missing and how to get it back?

greenman
26-03-2016, 05:52
You have an app conflict.
Start in SAFE MODE so that you can remove the offending app.

Ensure the device is powered off.
Press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until the Samsung logo appears, then release.
When the Samsung logo screen appears, press and hold the Volume down button.
Continue to hold the Volume Down button until Safe mode appears in the lower left corner of the screen.