PDA

View Full Version : [General] SM-T530 I bricked my friends tab with similar problems as others have for the sm-t530

ozzieoz
02-09-2014, 01:32
Same Problem as other users.donaladino i think . and St3alth

I tried to Flash a firmware from spain since my tab mentioned the phe code earlier. way before ruining my system.

Now it is stuck on the boot logo , and I get the same errors ext4 fail through odin or samsung kies is not reading my device any longer.

This sucks as I've found no fix and tried many different firmwares.

Does any firmware exist for United States ?
I need some help please, anyone assist if you have found a fix for this odin firmware issue.

greenman
02-09-2014, 10:07
No firmware exists for the US.
What firmware was on the Tab originally?

ozzieoz
02-09-2014, 19:34
Originally it was on a firmware with PHE in the file , yet I do admit it did not match any on the site. Ended in b2 .The rest I cannot recall .

greenman
02-09-2014, 19:58
Originally it was on a firmware with PHE in the file , yet I do admit it did not match any on the site. Ended in b2 .The rest I cannot recall .
Can you put your Tab in Recovery Mode?
It would help if you could copy and post your Odin log so we can see where it failed.

ozzieoz
03-09-2014, 17:15
Can you put your Tab in Recovery Mode?
It would help if you could copy and post your Odin log so we can see where it failed.

Hey thanks for responding. I know your just trying to help . I just took the shots of the screen in recovery.
Again keep in mind , i tried multiple firmwares , once i realized it was stuck in loop .
The firmware listed in recovery mode is not the correct one I am assuming or what not . Remember I said it had a spain version PHE installed. Not matching any on this site.

Hope this helps .and even if you cant assist me. I hope and want to pointed into the right direction . Thanks again .

greenman
03-09-2014, 18:49
Not mounting the system folder can be a software or hardware issue.
The first may be recoverable, the second is a visit to Samsung service.

Had a search through Google and the firmware on Sammobile and the nearest I can get to your memory of a B2 firware is this one for China:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=33531

and yes it is G2 :confused:

If your Tab is from China this could explain the problems you are having.

ozzieoz
03-09-2014, 19:21
On my way to trying this . Regardless thank you so much for any help . I do appreciate it.
I think your right bcuz of all of the obvious.
I know this was not ever released here in the states. My friend was given this floor model , he has ties with and works in export .

This model only has 1gb of ram. Another odd thing about it .

Wish I never tried what I did . Thanks again . I will post today my result whatever happens .

greenman
03-09-2014, 19:52
The T530 does have1GB Ram.
See here:
http://www.sammobile.com/2014/02/16/the-galaxy-tab-4-10-1-sm-t530-and-galaxy-tab-4-8-0-sm-t330-visit-the-fcc/

ozzieoz
03-09-2014, 20:02
Did not resolve ext4 image issue. Thanks for your help. Let me if you can think of anything else that will help my issue. At any point. Thanks again.

ozzieoz
05-09-2014, 01:58
tHIS IS WHAT I HAVE.