PDA

View Full Version : [Firmware] Gear fit compatibility with s4 active

clarkier
11-07-2014, 14:49
I've been trying to download the Gear Fit Manager on my S4 Active but am unable to do so. My firmware says 4.2.2 but I am unsure where exactly the phone was manufactured. I checked the Baseband version and saw I9295XXUBML3 which was either Morocco or another country (can't recall now) but it showed that the latest firmware was 4.2.2. Can someone tell me if I can upgrade to 4.4.2 even though I am unsure where the phone originated? Also whether there is someway to have the Gear Fit Manager downloaded with the current 4.2.2 firmware?

greenman
11-07-2014, 16:32
I've been trying to download the Gear Fit Manager on my S4 Active but am unable to do so. My firmware says 4.2.2 but I am unsure where exactly the phone was manufactured. I checked the Baseband version and saw I9295XXUBML3 which was either Morocco or another country (can't recall now) but it showed that the latest firmware was 4.2.2. Can someone tell me if I can upgrade to 4.4.2 even though I am unsure where the phone originated? Also whether there is someway to have the Gear Fit Manager downloaded with the current 4.2.2 firmware?
You need to install this app, and if further help required post:
Original CSC
Product Code
PDA version
CSC version
Baseband version
Android Version

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo

somi12
20-09-2014, 09:00
You can change various properties of the watch by selecting one of the edit buttons, or select a complete Watch Theme from your Downloads directory.

duythanhfc
07-11-2015, 07:08
You can change various properties of the watch by selecting one of the edit buttons, or select a complete Watch Theme from your Downloads directory.