PDA

View Full Version : [Firmware] can not download firmware ?

mlnbikes
04-05-2014, 21:31
dear all why when i try to download firmware T211 it say im not login but i still login on this page

pirret
04-05-2014, 21:37
this problem has been ongoing for a while so looks like if you've paid for the premium download that could take a while to get sorted, looking at the forum its been like this since April 30th and I am still waiting for a fix, had an email saying it was fixed but like you it says to log in but I have

mlnbikes
04-05-2014, 21:43
thankyou that mean is waiting for they fix it right im just paid for test 7 day only if in 7 day they not fix it that mean is im lost time for premium download :-(

greenman
04-05-2014, 22:15
thankyou that mean is waiting for they fix it right im just paid for test 7 day only if in 7 day they not fix it that mean is im lost time for premium download :-(
Can you post your complaint to [email protected]

This isn't good enough. You pay for a service and you should receive it.

pirret
04-05-2014, 23:07
why don't sammobile once the servers are up and running properly, people like me and minbikes get there premium account extended from the day the downloads are working because as it stands I have lost 2 days and still trying to get hold of the firmware seems a good idea. Ive paid a premium service and still waiting.

greenman
04-05-2014, 23:10
why don't sammobile once the servers are up and running properly, people like me and minbikes get there premium account extended from the day the downloads are working because as it stands I have lost 2 days and still trying to get hold of the firmware seems a good idea. Ive paid a premium service and still waiting.

Please post your complaint to [email protected]

maandrader
05-05-2014, 17:11
I need a T210XXAMKC_T210UWTAMK1_TCE.zip firmware, but can't download

thanks

pirret
05-05-2014, 17:32
I have sent emails to the various people as you point out but being told twice it is working when clearly its not when members still cannot download as of 16.11 today, please can members be kept informed of what is happening

greenman
05-05-2014, 18:29
I have sent emails to the various people as you point out but being told twice it is working when clearly its not when members still cannot download as of 16.11 today, please can members be kept informed of what is happening
I cannot tell you what the problems are, but I received this message today from [email protected] @ 16.19 GMT

Hi,
I'm aware of the problems and should have it fixed by today. If it will take more time I'll let you know.
/Johan

pirret
05-05-2014, 22:44
greenman thank you very much for keeping us informed, communication is all it needs to shut me up and sit patiently waiting for a fix, hopefully soon before my premium download dies on me, but maybe the powers to be will allow those who payed will get their downloads without worrying how long it takes.

greenman
05-05-2014, 22:47
I agree.
Premium download should be suspended until the site problems are resolved.