- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.11.1
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.11.1
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
What is my model number?
For most devices, the model number (e.g. "GT-I9505" or "SM-G900F") is found inside the device. It becomes visible when you open your device and remove the battery.
As an alternative, you can also type your model name (e.g. "GALAXY S5") instead of the number. But it may be a bit more difficult to find your specific device that way.
Still not sure? Then perhaps Samsung can help you out with their model number lookup tool.