[Introducing My Files]
“My Files” manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience “My Files” now.
[New features in My Files]
- Try 15 GB of free storage provided by Samsung Cloud Drive.
- Using the Get more space feature, expand your storage space by deleting unnecessary files or backing them up to the Cloud.
- With icons displayed for frequently used items (e.g., Camera, Download, and Social network services), finding what you want is now faster and easier.
- It’s easy to search for files on a mobile phone, SD card, or USB storage device, and to manage your files.
- Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
[Try our user-friendly features]
- The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
- The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (.APK)
- Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
[Enjoy our convenient Cloud services]
- Samsung Cloud Drive
- Google Drive
- Supported features may be different depending on models.